Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA V
GTA V
Does anyone play grand theft auto 5 on the xbox 360?
RE: GTA V
That game is bad for me... I have video game OCD. I have to get 100%. I gave it back to GameFly.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I used to...got sick of it after about a month (after I acquired 5 mil doing a glitch).
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
(July 26, 2014 at 2:19 am)Pickup_shonuff Wrote: I used to...got sick of it after about a month (after I acquired 5 mil doing a glitch).

Lel, come back when you have 6 billion in the bank bro.
I think getting bored of something like GTA5 is from a lack of imagination. That said, it's far better to play with friends.
No. Played GTAIV for PS3. After I got into college I stopped playing console games. I only play PC now, don't have time for console, and my bedroom TV sucks for a ps3/ps4. I play online games and PC strategy games, but haven't played much lately

I also got tired of GTAIV and GTA in general. Playing metal gear solid 4 was much better IMO
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Played it and loved it when it came out on the PS3. I'd never touch an XBOX though.
I stopped playing video games and xbox is not exactly something I would use to play video games on even if I did. I have better things to do then use malfunctioning hardware.
[Image: tumblr_n8f4c0zuQE1twxzjco1_1280.png]
I've only had an NES. Gaming for me is simply FV2 on FB.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Oh man, I'm glad I escaped FV2. Played for 6 months, but after the first month I was already screaming "get me off this damn farm! " It is addictive and I'm glad I finally escaped the evil ways that kept drawing me back. What started as something I would log on to do for 5 minutes began taking hours as the farm grew bigger. There was so little to do at first, that I made 2 more FV accounts. Before I knew it I had 3 farms over level 50 and each were to taking hours to maintain. By the time I would rotate between them all it was time to recheck my main account. It became hell!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone here play GTA Online? copiedusername 2 691 December 17, 2019 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: copiedusername
  Any GTA V gamers here? GODZILLA 5 541 March 29, 2018 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: Raven Orlock
  GTA IV goes for 6 bucks this weekend on steam abaris 10 1608 July 10, 2016 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  GTA 5 PC OfficerVajardian 11 2015 August 15, 2014 at 9:52 am
Last Post: OfficerVajardian
  GTA V OGirly 2 617 March 20, 2014 at 11:16 am
Last Post: Nine
  GTA V Napoléon 34 6034 October 17, 2013 at 5:29 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  GTA 5 announced Napoléon 2 1139 October 31, 2012 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Napoléon