Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Up
Up
How does one "up" their reputation on this site? As you can see, I'm a very new member of this forum so I'm probably kind of far away from doing anything of that nature, but I was just curious.
RE: Up
Play nice and make an impression on people. Being funny doesn't hurt.

I was hoping we were going to be talking about the movie Sad
(July 28, 2014 at 1:17 pm)Insanity Wrote: Play nice and make an impression on people. Being funny doesn't hurt.

I was hoping we were going to be talking about the movie Sad

I also thought we were talking about that masterpiece of epicness. Sad
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
Whoring and pimping...whoring and pimping. Gotta keep that hand stronk.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 28, 2014 at 1:21 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Whoring and pimping...whoring and pimping. Gotta keep that hand stronk.

Angel

I have no idea what.you mean.
The rep system here works by having people giving one a rep point. People seldom rep at their own discretion, but they can only give one rep per person. Kudos are meant to signal your approval of a given post, rep is given to another member.

If you remain active and the more active you are on the forum, the more chances of people repping you. As Rhythym said, you can also do it by whoring it, something that Napo is a master at Big Grin Ask him lolz.
Show more skin.

It's working for me.
Best way to learn is by doing. Go to the "rate" button at the bottom right corner of my post, click on it, type in something complimentary at the prompt, and then click "Add Rating".

Practice makes perfect!
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Hah, while you guys were pimping I got in there got her cherry. (Don't worry, Lez. The soreness will lessen soon and the next time will be much easier for you.)
I couldn't bring myself to do it...I hovered over the button.....but couldn't commit.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!