Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 4:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CANCER.... :-(
CANCER.... :-(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuzYvtT8rBM
RE: CANCER.... :-(
Is Sir Thomas your dog or cat? I'm so sorry Sad
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
kitty
I have this rule about crying at work so I only made it to 0:42 of your video...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Broke my heart, that did.

I've got nothing to offer you mate - no wise words, no condolences, nothing. I'm sorry for your pain. Honestly.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Why do you keep making tear jerker videos? I mean, my mum just went through cancer. And my grandmum. My life everyday is sad as shit. But I don't get online and cry about it.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
I'm unable to view your video right now, but my sympathies for your cat, and for you.

(August 5, 2014 at 7:07 pm)Luckie Wrote: Why do you keep making tear jerker videos? I mean, my mum just went through cancer. And my grandmum. My life everyday is sad as shit. But I don't get online and cry about it.
I think that was uncalled for, Luckie. Of course, other people have it worse than him, and my sympathies go out to you and your family for going through such a rough time, but that doesn't mean that he shouldn't seek support from the community here. I admire the courage it takes for you to deal with this without an outlet like this, yet not all of us have the strength it takes to go through such hard times alone.

Remember the human. [Image: hug.gif]
Eh I've responded to his sad times videos before. Doesn't even respond. I don't know why anyone should bother or care is all. If it made him feel better to read out, then sure. But he doesn't respond and just turns around and makes more and more posts. I'm starting to feel inundated with atheist0443 whimsy spam. And these sad ones are the worst. Like, human or not: We aren't a psychology forum.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(August 5, 2014 at 9:46 pm)Luckie Wrote: Eh I've responded to his sad times videos before. Doesn't even respond. I don't know why anyone should bother or care is all. If it made him feel better to read out, then sure. But he doesn't respond and just turns around and makes more and more posts. I'm starting to feel inundated with atheist0443 whimsy spam. And these sad ones are the worst. Like, human or not: We aren't a psychology forum.

I get what you're saying, darlin', but some people get their support from fora where they can't get it in real life. He's a bit heavy-handed for sure, but I've lost so many pets and family members... I don't know what I'd do without my (irl) support system. It's nice to know that the members of the forum I frequent would be supportive if I suddenly lost my irl friends.

I can't help but feel sad for those who are losing or have lost family members. I know you're a sweet and sympathetic person too... at least this guy isn't PMS like I accused him of when he first joined Smile

<3
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.