Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whatup mothafucka
whatup mothafucka
I was born agnostic. I was taught about the bible the same way I was taught about Santa and only believed in the two at the same time. Then I became an atheist. Then I explored ideas. Now I have no idea what I am. But I'm pretty certain of it.
RE: whatup mothafucka
You have no idea what you are, but you're pretty certain of it Think
All that weed you been smoking, I figured I would make sure you have plenty of cookies
[Image: sportscookies.png]

Welcome to the forum, glad to meet you! Big Grin
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
All I know is I updated my signature.
god is supposed to be imaginary
All I know is, I like unicorns, weed, and art. So what up muthafucka?
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome aboard stonedape!
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Sup? Welcome to the forum.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Welcome.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Hey there Smile
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

[Image: b8n2g.jpg]
Welcome

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whatup... evenheathen 31 4356 July 9, 2013 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: evenheathen