Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motorcycle Moved
Motorcycle Moved
I'm pretty pissed off!

My girlfriend and I have our own motorcycles and she had put her bike in a normal parking space. I had left to go pick her up from work and we returned to her motorcycle being moved into a no parking space!! Some prick decided that they wanted her parking space and MOVED her bike.

You do NOT touch someone else's property. We are so incredibly pissed about it and have no idea what the hell we can do about it since there's no damage and we didn't see it happen.
RE: Motorcycle Moved
Is the guy who moved it bigger than you? If no, punch his lights out. If yes, walk away, find someone smaller than you and punch his lights out.
(August 23, 2014 at 9:43 am)Diablo Wrote: Is the guy who moved it bigger than you? If no, punch his lights out. If yes, walk away, find someone smaller than you and punch his lights out.

I volunteer as a tribute. Tongue
You should have let the air out of the car tires.
(August 23, 2014 at 1:15 pm)KUSA Wrote: You should have let the air out of the car tires.

You have to do it carefully though, or the alarm goes off.
Spray paint the car.
(August 23, 2014 at 9:30 am)wolf39us Wrote: I'm pretty pissed off!

My girlfriend and I have our own motorcycles and she had put her bike in a normal parking space. I had left to go pick her up from work and we returned to her motorcycle being moved into a no parking space!! Some prick decided that they wanted her parking space and MOVED her bike.

You do NOT touch someone else's property. We are so incredibly pissed about it and have no idea what the hell we can do about it since there's no damage and we didn't see it happen.

Or you come out and find some prick sitting on your bike.

Get the fuck off now!
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
So, someone moved a motorcycle. Didn't damage it, didn't steal it, didn't steal anything off it.

Spark one up and fuckin' relax, mate.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
That's why there's a sticker on my toolbox which says:

I won't lend you my tools for the same reason I won't lend you my wife.
Because they'll both come back fucked!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(August 23, 2014 at 6:52 pm)ignoramus Wrote: That's why there's a sticker on my toolbox which says:

I won't lend you my tools for the same reason I won't lend you my wife.
Because they'll both come back fucked!

But there was no lending involved. Someone moved a motorbike - just moved it. And all of a sudden people are advocating everything from vandalism to violence. Fuxxake.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson