Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston Atheists Report
Boston Atheists Report
As has been mentioned before, I host a Boston based atheist podcast called the Boston Atheists Report. I just wanted to point it out for the benefit of new members and also point out that we have new audio equipment that was donated to us, so the sound quality should be much much better.

If any current listeners could weigh in on the sound difference, I'd really appreciate it. Big Grin
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: Boston Atheists Report
The sound levels are much better now than they were before. I listened to the podcast on my way to Germany yesterday and it was much easier to follow than previous shows. One show is so low on volume I couldn't hear a thing.

When is the next podcast?

Edit: yesterday as it seems.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Yeah, I had a day off work after we recorded our recent episode so I could fix it up quick. The episode before then took longer to post than anticipated because I've been hammered with other shit to do for my convention.

Anyway, I'm so glad the sound is better. I've been complaining about our sound quality for some time now and we had gotten some comments. By dumb luck I met a new member at a brunch who had some old recording equipment including a mixer that he gave to us for free!!!.

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Nice! A Bostonian. I feel at home.
LOL, are you from Boston?

Also, we recorded another episode on Saturday, should be available shortly, if not already

Yes, I am. I'll be sure to check it out as soon as I'm done wasting my time with work. Wink
Awesome. Are you still in Boston or have you moved away?

Still there. I lived in the Seattle area for about three years, but I couldn't stay away from that dirty water. Wink
Nice. You should check out the Boston Atheists then, the local group:
http://www.meetup.com/bostonatheists/
http://bostonatheists.org/

Big Grin

Cool, maybe I will. Thanks, Eilonnwy. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2206 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet