Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists
I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists
I don't believe in racism. But just to troll, Richard Spencer don't believe in god and is a believer in white ethno state. He is a cultural christian.

So why don't you degenerates go on that side : ).

Just joking.

But yeah i don't believe in racism because its pointless. Then again Atheists are very much hated in USA just like Christians are because USA have a culture of outrage, you are like that from the moment you were borned. Atheists in Japan don't whine, atheists in Europe don't whine. No only in America is this a thing. Don't get me wrong. Friggin hilarious but its both sides, left wingers, right wingers, religious and non religious. You are both equally obnoxious.

RE: I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists
Yawn.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Is English your native language? Just curious.
I believe in life before death.
(February 28, 2018 at 9:17 am)Sopra Wrote: I don't believe in racism. But just to troll, Richard Spencer don't believe in god and is a believer in white ethno state. He is a cultural christian.

So why don't you degenerates go on that side : ).

Just joking.

But yeah i don't believe in racism because its pointless. Then again Atheists are very much hated in USA just like Christians are because USA have a culture of outrage, you are like that from the moment you were borned. Atheists in Japan don't whine, atheists in Europe don't whine. No only in America is this a thing. Don't get me wrong. Friggin hilarious but its both sides, left wingers, right wingers, religious and non religious. You are both equally obnoxious.

Hey troll you must not watch the news. Billy Graham's body is going to be on display in the nation's Capital Hill. I think that hardly constitutes hate of Christians. I am sure these same Christians who are doing this would shit their pants if a Muslim citizen born here was honored the same way.

FYI dippy, there is a huge difference between blasting bad logic and wanting a dictatorship. Nobody I consider sane wants Stalin's Russia. You don't get to project your bullshit on us.
Here's something for the far right fucktards to bare in mind then: An idiot sock is on your side.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love cats and monkies more, than god Interaktive 14 1036 August 26, 2022 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 985 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Why do neo marxist professors always wear 50s glasses, isnt it racist? Demi92 14 2823 July 7, 2018 at 2:05 am
Last Post: Joods
  Do Christians really contribut to society more than atheists Asmodee 12 4473 June 27, 2018 at 1:19 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Atheists are emotionally stronger than theists Alexmahone 92 13684 June 21, 2018 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Problem with atheists are the marxist degenerates Spai03 39 4467 February 22, 2018 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  More than half of the Uk say they are non-religious downbeatplumb 9 2873 September 5, 2017 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  There are more American Atheists than we thought Aroura 26 8597 May 27, 2017 at 11:16 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Are the churches using atheists to gain more converts? madog 46 7355 June 21, 2016 at 4:38 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Are the far right Christians here in the U.S. just upset they're losing power GoHalos1993 52 7759 June 9, 2016 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus