Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time settings.
Time settings.
So I have mine set for GMT +1 which means it's 18:02 right now. But when I check my kudos section all of them are listed an hour behind. I know that I'm not just looking at a kudo that was given an hour ago because one of the last ones that I was given was on a post that I made at 17:37 but it shows the kudo was given at 17:01. Just wondering if this is a glitch or if I have to change something somewhere or if my mind is fucking with me. Time warp?
"Yes, I am a Free Lover. I have an inalienable, constitutional and natural right to love whom I may, to love as long or as short a period as I can; to change that love every day if I please, and with that right neither you nor any law you can frame have any right to interfere. And I have the further right to demand a free and unrestricted exercise of that right, and it is your duty not only to accord it, but as a community, to see I am protected in it. I trust that I am fully understood, for I mean just that, and nothing else."
— Victoria Woodhull, “And the truth shall make you free,” a speech on the principles of social freedom, 1871
RE: Time settings.
ABORT! ABORT!

Ctrl_Alt_Delete...
The server's in France, so that's the time stamp you get on your kudos.
Now start noticing the time stamps on the quoted posts... those seem to carry the settings of the person posting the quote.
(September 9, 2014 at 1:04 pm)Keri Wrote: So I have mine set for GMT +1 which means it's 18:02 right now. But when I check my kudos section all of them are listed an hour behind. I know that I'm not just looking at a kudo that was given an hour ago because one of the last ones that I was given was on a post that I made at 17:37 but it shows the kudo was given at 17:01. Just wondering if this is a glitch or if I have to change something somewhere or if my mind is fucking with me. Time warp?

Kudos is functionality provided by a plugin. I believe that plugin displays times in GMT. I'd call it a bug.
Time travel AF style.
Maybe your posts are so awesome that they fuck with the fundamental laws of the universe!
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Where I live it's 7.35 PM, I'm positive I put the option right - I think it was the one about western Europe or something like that.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you