Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assballs One vs PlayStation 4
Assballs One vs PlayStation 4
And yet it's still selling. I'm the kind of guy that gets pissed off when something doesn't make sense. Rather when people don't act in a rational way.

So please let me know why people are actually buying the Xbox One? I don't get it. It is the inferior console. It is the uglier console. It uses AA batteries because it's not a true next gen console. I'm sorry but AA batteries is just not making the grade. What the fuck!!

There was the whole DRM saga which to me showed that Microcock doesn't give a shit about you. Yet motherfuckers are still buying it Angry. Maybe Sony was gonna do the same shit but they weren't stupid enough to actually go through with it in the end.

The whole watching T-fucking-V on the Xbox is the dumbest gimmick I have ever heard of. At the flick of a switch I can go back to watching TV anyway. Why the hell would I want to be distracted with TV while performing a heist? Yet it's still selling.

They're using blu-ray tech this time around because they betted on the wrong horse last outing. I don't know this for a fact but I'm sure Sony have some royalty income per Xbox One unit sold for use of their technology.

So my question is what exactly must a company like Sony do to convince the market that they are the people for the job? Why do people believe in the box?
8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
RE: Assballs One vs PlayStation 4
I don't own a 'next gen' console but was torn between them until I saw no man's sky (looks AMAZING). That sealed the deal for the PS4 for me.

But I think a lot of it might be to do with games like Halo and gamerscores. I've racked up a large gamerscore on Live and a part of me will be sad to see it go. I also have a cool unique handle on Live that I doubt I'll get on the PS network. And Halo, love it or hate it, does have a large following. I enjoyed all except 4 although my best K/D is on 4 (3/1 so far on deathmathes).

But largely I agree with you. Microsoft showed utter contempt for their customers over the whole 'you can't share games' debacle, which was made worse when that guy was asked what people should do if they don't want to play on a console that requires a 24/7 internet connection and he said "Get an xbox 360".

But its sales aren't as good as the PS4. Can't remember exactly but in the UK I think the PS4 is well outselling the Xbox. Worldwide I think the PS4 is massively outselling the Xbox, too.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/20...successful
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I don't plan on buying a next gen console, the PS3 did it for me, now I'm switching to PC gaming - If you truly want a microsoft "console", buy a good PC. I always thought the xbox was not worth it since the beginning. Most xbox exclusives either suck or can be bought for PC, the PS/PS2/PS3 had great exclusives and overall better graphics, not to mention you have free online (at least where I live you pay for xbox online) - IMO the only game that made me frustrated to not have an xbox was Splinter Cell because the port for the PS2 was always inferior, but that's a franchise I can play much better on PC. I get it that some games run at equal graphics with the same quality for the xbox and it's cheaper, but it compensates to save some money and buy a PS (in this case, a PS4)
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(September 25, 2014 at 10:17 am)BlackMason Wrote: And yet it's still selling. I'm the kind of guy that gets pissed off when something doesn't make sense. Rather when people don't act in a rational way.

So please let me know why people are actually buying the Xbox One? I don't get it. It is the inferior console. It is the uglier console. It uses AA batteries because it's not a true next gen console. I'm sorry but AA batteries is just not making the grade. What the fuck!!

There was the whole DRM saga which to me showed that Microcock doesn't give a shit about you. Yet motherfuckers are still buying it Angry. Maybe Sony was gonna do the same shit but they weren't stupid enough to actually go through with it in the end.

The whole watching T-fucking-V on the Xbox is the dumbest gimmick I have ever heard of. At the flick of a switch I can go back to watching TV anyway. Why the hell would I want to be distracted with TV while performing a heist? Yet it's still selling.

They're using blu-ray tech this time around because they betted on the wrong horse last outing. I don't know this for a fact but I'm sure Sony have some royalty income per Xbox One unit sold for use of their technology.

So my question is what exactly must a company like Sony do to convince the market that they are the people for the job? Why do people believe in the box?

the assballsone had great games on release i have both consoles and i hold that to be true.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I actually entered to win an Xbox One with Sunset Overdrive from a YouTuber I really like who's giving it away because I think that game is freaking awesome. If I win, I'll probably play with the console (the first I've owned since the original Wii) until I'm done with the game, then trade it in for a PS4 bundle of some kind because I'm excited for No Man's Sky and Arkham Knight.
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
PC Master Race.

That is all I wish to say on this topic.
(October 26, 2014 at 3:05 pm)Endo Wrote: PC Master Race.

No. No Gran Turismo on PC, and many of the best Final Fantasy games missing as well.

/thread
(October 26, 2014 at 8:13 pm)bennyboy Wrote:
(October 26, 2014 at 3:05 pm)Endo Wrote: PC Master Race.

No. No Gran Turismo on PC, and many of the best Final Fantasy games missing as well.

/thread

#Piracy

#PCM

That is all I have to say on this topic.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
If I had to pick between them I'd choose PS4. But PC master race! console peasants!
[Image: thfrog.gif]

I for one am excited that I could possibly win the Sunset Overdrive bundle, console wars be damned. It looks like a reason to buy a console, but to get it all for free would be exciting. And hey, if I don't like the console, I can always resell it (although they put the game on a download code so you can't resell that. :/)
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have one free Battlefield 1 digital download code for Xbox one Jackalope 10 1906 September 24, 2017 at 4:56 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Playstation Notwork Napoléon 53 10856 June 2, 2011 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: Violet