Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surah 9:5
Surah 9:5
"And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

Happy days !
RE: Surah 9:5
I'd be surprised that the two offshoots of judaism don't get along, but siblings often find reasons to dislike each other. Sibling ideologies are no different.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Religion of peace?
Luke 19:27

'But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.'

Prince of Peace?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 26, 2014 at 6:35 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Luke 19:27

'But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.'

Prince of Peace?

Boru

But the CS are not storming across central US eradicating all in their way... are they?

PS I despise all aggressive religious texts equally, just focus on the most troublesome as and when !!

(September 26, 2014 at 6:35 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Luke 19:27

Prince of Peace?

Boru

In actual fact, your response to defend evil murderous scum by quoting a different problem is a bit akin to defending paedophilia by suggesting that rape is nearly as bad !!!

Who's side are you on Boru?!!
If Muslims can do the cafeteria thing, so can the Muslims.
(September 26, 2014 at 6:45 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: If Muslims can do the cafeteria thing, so can the Muslims.

What?!
(September 26, 2014 at 6:52 pm)lifesagift Wrote:
(September 26, 2014 at 6:45 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: If Muslims can do the cafeteria thing, so can the Muslims.

What?!

I meant if Christians can do it so can the Muslims
(September 26, 2014 at 6:56 pm)DramaQueen Wrote:
(September 26, 2014 at 6:52 pm)lifesagift Wrote: What?!

I meant if Christians can do it so can the Muslims
Can do what?
Ignore their scriptures, Muslims do it but their's a difference in scale.
Premarital sex and Christians vs Cigarettes and Muslims

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Surah like Suratal Kaffiroon? Mystic 11 2786 January 16, 2015 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Bring a Surah like it (is it a sound argument) Mystic 18 6387 August 27, 2012 at 8:53 am
Last Post: apostopare
  Why is the Surah challenge not met? Mystic 11 5104 August 27, 2012 at 7:52 am
Last Post: apostopare