Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My flatmate smells
My flatmate smells
Like a immigrant from Krapistan, you know the type;

The guy speaking obnoxiously loud Swahili in your favourite coffee shop with his ethnic brethren,that seems wilfully ignorant of our cultural sensitivity to his over powering body odour.

Well that's what my flatmates smell reminds me of, I feel the need to bleach and scrub the shower like some sort of OCD clean freak everyday before I use it, to reduce the risk of catching something from him.

I had to ask him, not to long ago, to stop showering with my fairy washing up liquid.
This flat used to be quite pleasant, we could leave toilet roll in the toilet and toiletries in the shower.

His arrogant sense of entitlement towards other peoples things is only surpassed by his liberal interpretation of what constitutes the truth.

It's somewhat difficult to discern whether he is just incredibly stupid or deliberate lazy and inconsiderate.

Lets all gather round the campfire, roast some marsh mellows, and collectively hate this guy........
RE: My flatmate smells
Face book is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(September 30, 2014 at 10:18 pm)Jenny A Wrote: Face book is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shall I forward your comment ?
No, you smell. Your flatmate stinks.

[/pedantry]
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Does he let you drink fancy drinks?
Bahaha stinky flat mate is so funny! Still...it's no fancy drink, but it's a close second. Thanks for the laugh, love! Kiss
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(October 1, 2014 at 11:03 pm)ForumMember77 Wrote:
(September 30, 2014 at 10:18 pm)Jenny A Wrote: Face book is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shall I forward your comment ?

Posting directions to Facebook on Facebook would be redundant.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(October 2, 2014 at 9:34 am)Jenny A Wrote:
(October 1, 2014 at 11:03 pm)ForumMember77 Wrote: Shall I forward your comment ?

Posting directions to Facebook on Facebook would be redundant.

And repetitive
(October 2, 2014 at 9:36 am)vorlon13 Wrote:
(October 2, 2014 at 9:34 am)Jenny A Wrote: Posting directions to Facebook on Facebook would be redundant.

And repetitive

Not to mention duplicative.
I don't feel like this collective hating is going as well I'd like it to be, some of you don't seem very sincere in your hate for this guy.

And no, I don't get very many fancy drinks because the butthole steals my ice. Can't have a fancy drink without ice.

EDIT;

Also, when the ice runs out. He puts glass', plural, of water in the fridge........... who does that ?

He also takes money of charities to pay his bills, he will literally go round asking for money from them. He could move somewhere cheaper so he could afford them, but why should he when he could fleece charities. Maybe if we all hate him enough he'll get cancer.............. we could start a club ?

Also, glasses or glass' ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ya knooow, Monica smells; oh ma gosh!: implicit hate and grudge in social life WinterHold 10 1464 July 20, 2018 at 5:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My poop smells better than yours Foxaèr 4 915 January 25, 2016 at 3:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  A smelly smell that smells smelly Exian 31 5174 August 17, 2015 at 7:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus