Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These Are The Two Libertarian Shits Who Are Ruining America
These Are The Two Libertarian Shits Who Are Ruining America
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/new...e-20140924

Quote:The enormity of the Koch fortune is no mystery. Brothers Charles and David are each worth more than $40 billion. The electoral influence of the Koch brothers is similarly well-chronicled. The Kochs are our homegrown oligarchs; they've cornered the market on Republican politics and are nakedly attempting to buy Congress and the White House. Their political network helped finance the Tea Party and powers today's GOP. Koch-affiliated organizations raised some $400 million during the 2012 election, and aim to spend another $290 million to elect Republicans in this year's midterms. So far in this cycle, Koch-backed entities have bought 44,000 political ads to boost Republican efforts to take back the Senate.
RE: These Are The Two Libertarian Shits Who Are Ruining America
How old are they, and have they spawned children yet.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Is "libertarian" some kind of euphemism for "republican"? Because neither the Koch brothers nor the Tea Party sound even vaguely libertarian to me. Then again, in the USA a libertarian is a republican who is even more obsessed with taxes than the typical republican, so I guess it fits.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
So they're strong on civil rights and issues like staying out of wars and legalizing cannabis but economically conservative? Or just economically conservative? Becauise I think the latter makes them straight-up Republicans. They sure as hell don't contribute to campaigns of Libertarian Party candidates.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(October 1, 2014 at 2:22 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: So they're strong on civil rights and issues like staying out of wars and legalizing cannabis but economically conservative? Or just economically conservative? Becauise I think the latter makes them straight-up Republicans. They sure as hell don't contribute to campaigns of Libertarian Party candidates.

Yeah, I'm not so sure. What they have in common with some libertarians is that they would deny things like AGW just because it would be bad for business if it were true.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Why all issues have to be connected?
Thanks to the Kock's (intentional mis-spelling) there is no effective difference between the republicunts and the libertarians. I occasionally use the phrase Republibertarianeo-conazis to make the point but it is too long to type a lot.

http://www.minnpost.com/eric-black-ink/2...ot-beliefs

Quote:Move from Libertarian Party to GOP: Koch brothers change tactics, not beliefs

Unable to make headway with their libertarian bullshit, they simply purchased the republicans....who were all too willing to be bought.
The Republicans can have 'em. And they can have most of their ex-Republicans back too, as far as I'm concerned.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
[Image: 5241ff202bcb0132a25f005056a9545d]

[Image: 0309bb0025b40132a02b005056a9545d]
They're only libertarian when it suits them. Their libertarian beliefs don't prevent them from taking $88 million in corporate welfare. It also doesn't result in them saying anything about our absurdly bloated military budget. And they don't result in them objecting to Christian fundamentalists trying to stop abortion, gay rights or a host of other problems that libertarians should object to.

In America, Libertarians are just Republicans who are embarassed to be associated with Dubya.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/03/09...te-Welfare
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two things I want to talk about, politics wise ShinyCrystals 39 2437 September 23, 2023 at 6:39 am
Last Post: no one
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3960 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 7609 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 7509 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3153 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  Big Two G2 USA and China Interaktive 19 1316 May 17, 2021 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Republican America Foxaèr 19 1156 November 23, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Make America Nice Again Secular Elf 53 3919 November 9, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1659 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
  [Serious] The Mental Illness Crisis in America T.J. 9 1150 August 19, 2019 at 12:03 am
Last Post: AFTT47