Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THIS IS SATIRE
THIS IS SATIRE
Necessary to spell that out clearly so the jesus freak numbskulls don't lose what is left of their fucking minds.

http://christwire.org/2014/08/obama-is-i...-darkness/

Quote:Obama is Infecting Christians with Ebola To Destroy Jesus and Start A New Age of Liberal Darkness
RE: THIS IS SATIRE
I think there is very little chance of anyone believing that story.

Good satire it is not. Also children are dying in horrendous conditions because of this, it's bad satire that plays the Ebola story too soon to boot.

It's like making a celebrity the butt of a 'dead joke' as they are dying in agony.
Poe's Law is very real...

I bet if you search the web long enough you could find some truther who posted that link in earnest.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Just today I read a story where some bunch of birther shitheads claimed that Michelle Obama was a transsexual because of a 3 year old satire piece.

When it comes to flat out fucking stupidity, don't ever sell the republicunt bastards short.
I like the "about the author" blurb:
Quote:If you don't like what you just read here you can just get out of my country. Now how about that smart-alack. Follow me on twitters.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(October 3, 2014 at 1:57 am)Minimalist Wrote: Just today I read a story where some bunch of birther shitheads claimed that Michelle Obama was a transsexual because of a 3 year old satire piece.

When it comes to flat out fucking stupidity, don't ever sell the republicunt bastards short.
Yeah...

Professor's contribution
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
Liberal Darkness!!!! HELL YES *plays imperial march* Darkside is cooler anyway.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
Quote:Professor's contribution

Stupidity's poster boy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The power of satire compels you....... Brian37 0 219 April 28, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Satire at it's finest, SNL nails the Presidential Debate! Arkilogue 9 2665 October 12, 2016 at 3:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Best satire Something completely different 3 1096 August 23, 2013 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Satire from Frank Zappa Ocato 0 880 August 20, 2012 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Ocato