Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What ever happened to..
What ever happened to..
Cinny/cinjin, TEGH, alpo, and some of the other old timers that no longer post? Or have I been blocked from their posts?

Who else is missing?
RE: What ever happened to..
I wondered about Cinjin, too.

I miss the summer queen, and Yahweh...hope they're doing ok. Heart
Apo (seriously? Alpo?) has been around sporadically (Rasetsu), but I think a lot of people just get burned out. That's part of why I started the get-together thread: I feel like we get to know each other, but the internet is so anonymous, we don't do it properly... and I miss people when they go away. I wonder where GBD has been. Met him IRL in Denver...
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
He's been really busy and I think he needed some personal time with his family. Hopefully he'll be back.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Don't worry Drippy, we're all here to help give you some perspective.
Cinjin posts once in awhile, and retired from staff.
TEGH appears only to mock things and tell us he has a life,
APO is around as rasetsu, you just haven't seen her I guess?
Check your block statuses maybe? Or get some glasses yeah Wink

Anyone else you miss? I too miss galactic Bus Driver <3 Becca, when were you in Denver? I'm in Denver now too ?
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(October 4, 2014 at 2:43 am)Luckie Wrote: Cinjin posts once in awhile, and retired from staff.
TEGH appears only to mock things and tell us he has a life,
APO is around as rasetsu, you just haven't seen her I guess?
Check your block statuses maybe? Or get some glasses yeah Wink

Anyone else you miss? I too miss galactic Bus Driver <3 Becca, when were you in Denver? I'm in Denver now too ?

My sister and I flew to upstate NY to clean our stuff out of our mom's basement and rented a minivan to get everything home. So, I started a thread about traveling cross-country, and GBD picked us up to go have some beers when we were in Denver Smile

Bummed I missed you.
Nah I remember your cross country drive Smile I was in Kansas being kicked out of ERs with 102* temps and sepsis from pnemonia at the time.

I am bummed I missed you too though Sad
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
More bummed you're going through your health problems. How are things, by the way?
Its the internet, Lots of people come and go.
Still what happened kayenneh (spellling?) she just sorted of droped off.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whatever Happened To... The Valkyrie 8 760 July 26, 2022 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  What Happened to All the Alcohol? Rhondazvous 27 2917 May 23, 2020 at 6:34 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Whatever happened to.... LastPoet 22 1673 October 10, 2019 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  So that happened . . . Shell B 78 4819 October 6, 2019 at 7:06 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A postscript to "what happened to me" robvalue 264 21107 August 12, 2019 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What happened to me? robvalue 41 3476 July 19, 2019 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What happened to member awards 2019? Cod 21 2996 July 13, 2019 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  what happened to? Drich 50 4826 June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Something Great Happened To Me Today... ReptilianPeon 2 968 October 2, 2018 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  What Happened To The Roo? Caustic 4 734 February 19, 2018 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Shell B