Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Captian Worf to the bridge...
Captian Worf to the bridge...
http://trekmovie.com/2014/10/09/exclusiv...rame-more/

It's time. I am ready to seriously follow, and this time not take for granted a Star Trek franchise. I got spoiled with tng, ds9, stv, and enterprise all rapid firing one after another. I learned my lesson when paramount auctioned off all their Star Trek props. No more waiting till the show is on a Netflix or some other benge watching platform. I will watch and sit throught the commercials... Well, maybe most of them... Through the pilot epsoide..

Just short of firefly coming back on at the same time, I will pledge to watch every epesoide when they air. I am tired of reality tv. I need away missions and a red shirt death once a week.
RE: Captian Worf to the bridge...
Let me buy you a red shirt.
I will gladly wear it if and only if we go on an away mission together... (Dressed the same)
I was pretty disappointed with the movie reboot, a new series would have to be excellent to dispel my Star Trekkian funk
I loved it, but I've always been about alternate time lines and temporal causeality.

You can't look at the new movie as a replacement the TOS. but as a 'what if..' Issue of the what if.. Series.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_If_(comics)

Plus I hear this next movie reboots the" 5 year mission, to explore strange new world, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no Man has gone before!'

I just wish we could clone the orginal cast and do it properly. Orrr.. Better yet slingshot around the sun back to the 70's when they weren't doing anything and bring them here now to film a few dozen movies.
(October 11, 2014 at 1:51 am)Drich Wrote: http://trekmovie.com/2014/10/09/exclusiv...rame-more/

It's time. I am ready to seriously follow, and this time not take for granted a Star Trek franchise. I got spoiled with tng, ds9, stv, and enterprise all rapid firing one after another. I learned my lesson when paramount auctioned off all their Star Trek props. No more waiting till the show is on a Netflix or some other benge watching platform. I will watch and sit throught the commercials... Well, maybe most of them... Through the pilot epsoide..

Just short of firefly coming back on at the same time, I will pledge to watch every epesoide when they air. I am tired of reality tv. I need away missions and a red shirt death once a week.

I feel sorry for Michael dorn, it must seem like ground hog day. His career seem to consist of playing the same character for 30+ years.
Suggested Title: Star Trek: Flogging The Deceased Equine.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I hated Enterprise with a passion. And I've watched and been entranced with ST since the first series. TNG was the pinnacle for me, which reached its peak with the Borg and then species 8472 in Voyager.The last movie made it better. I couldn't stand the first series after TNG aired.
Star Trek sucks

Watch Babylon 5
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(October 12, 2014 at 11:53 am)DeistPaladin Wrote: Star Trek sucks

Watch Babylon 5

You do not deserve to live!