Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 reasons people for believing in a god
50 reasons people for believing in a god
For those who havent read it... go buy it and READ it.. I found it to be accurate and at the same time non confrontational.. I plan on letting my freinds and family read it... Few people at work I tell them to read a chapter or 2 so at least they understand my point of veiw.. (hopefully it may get them to think) When I came out of my Atheist closet I was armed with 2 Uzi's blazing. I declared loud and proud I no longer believed. Even got personalized plates for my car "GODLES".. but yea I loved the book...
Did I make a good point? thumbs up Smile I cant help it I'm a Kudos whore. P.S. Jesus is a MYTH.
RE: 50 reasons people for believing in a god
I bought it for my mom a month ago; I can't wait to read it when shes done with it. One or two weeks ago I asked her if she started reading it yet and she said no, but she did say she would start it. I doubt she is going to read the entire thing, do you have any favorite chapters that I could recommend her to read?
I think I made a review about this book in the book club section.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Well I made it, but never posted it it seems.

I'll see if I can dig the review up.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  12 more reasons to hate me. Brian37 18 1558 January 17, 2020 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Reasons to detest young people. Part one. Succubus 16 2831 December 19, 2017 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Fireball
  March: 50 Reasons People Give for Believing in a God. Guy P Harrison Darwinian 5 2651 February 25, 2009 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: Demonaura