Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extremist views..
Extremist views..
..am I being an extremist if I suggest it's time for the west to batten down the hatches?

...because majoritively the west is not muslim, and if we're honest, there's a muslim uprising kicking off right now !

And it's also true that muslims have many many people living in our quarters... saying the right thing... now !! but what if islam gets a foothold... how long before the Trojan horse effect?

Like I said, extreme views, but is any one worried? are we so tied up in our own red tape and pc'ness that we end up getting overrun?
RE: Extremist views..
And besides, the sky is falling!
Or maybe time to come up with an anti Islamic agenda? not in terms of any faith, but just against the Islamic ideology.. which none of us want..!

against this sort of stuff.. really..

http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/s...by-trailer
(October 15, 2014 at 5:06 pm)lifesagift Wrote: ..am I being an extremist if I suggest it's time for the west to batten down the hatches?
The only country in the west that is really doing anything is the US, which is a sad thing . Europe is acting all civilized and nice and trying to avoid the bully(Muslims).

(October 15, 2014 at 5:06 pm)lifesagift Wrote: ...because majoritively the west is not muslim, and if we're honest, there's a muslim uprising kicking off right now !

majoritively : a new word from the "fuck you" dictionary .

(October 15, 2014 at 5:06 pm)lifesagift Wrote: And it's also true that muslims have many many people living in our quarters... saying the right thing... now !! but what if islam gets a foothold... how long before the Trojan horse effect?
I can understand your worries, and its truly happening in UK with their numbers increasing . They can take over the vote polls .

(October 15, 2014 at 5:06 pm)lifesagift Wrote: Like I said, extreme views, but is any one worried? are we so tied up in our own red tape and pc'ness that we end up getting overrun?
Thinking
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
Just like the sinking of the titanic was an undeniable certainty once the damage was ascertained, so will Muslims take over the world.

2 things can stop this.
The west starts breeding as much as they do, or they stop breeding the way they do.
I cannot see either happening. So yes, all the west will eventually vote in "their" leaders of choice and then watch the flood gates open.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(October 15, 2014 at 5:06 pm)lifesagift Wrote: ..am I being an extremist if I suggest it's time for the west to batten down the hatches?

...because majoritively the west is not muslim, and if we're honest, there's a muslim uprising kicking off right now !

And it's also true that muslims have many many people living in our quarters... saying the right thing... now !! but what if islam gets a foothold... how long before the Trojan horse effect?

Like I said, extreme views, but is any one worried? are we so tied up in our own red tape and pc'ness that we end up getting overrun?
Yep. Atheists love to note the decline of Christianity in many parts of Europe. But, the existing population mostly isn't breeding at replenishment rates, and population growth is coming from Muslim immigration.
10 Myths About Muslim Immigrants in the West
http://dougsaunders.net/2013/09/10-myths...-the-west/
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I heard all Muslims carry Ebola.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 16, 2014 at 12:44 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: I heard all Muslims carry Ebola.

I thought the ebola virus was Muslim.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(October 16, 2014 at 12:48 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote:
(October 16, 2014 at 12:44 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: I heard all Muslims carry Ebola.

I thought the ebola virus was Muslim.

Yeah I'd heard that.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My views on religious doctrine and beliefs robvalue 9 982 October 2, 2018 at 7:06 am
Last Post: Cod
  My religion views BakaErkermeh 32 4499 February 19, 2015 at 11:24 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Dance: Extremist Christian Propaganda Arellius 16 3575 December 29, 2013 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: pop_punks_not_dead