Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nigga
Nigga
... the word has been misused so much, but has recently found a bit of a resurgence in rap, black music and gangsta circles. But is it time for white people to adopt the word to now mean 'non-racist white person'... let's give this word a new lease of life?

Any takers? Any niggas up for this?

(on to my lawyer now about disclaimers and stuff!)
RE: Nigga
More of these kinds of threads huh...
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(October 16, 2014 at 7:21 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: More of these kinds of threads huh...

More of these kind of responses to threads huh...

What's your point my friend?
Hahaha No thanks. I'm all set.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Yeah, no. That word and all it's baggage needs to go away. If certain subcultures want to keep using it amongst themselves, they're welcome to it.
(October 16, 2014 at 7:30 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Yeah, no. That word and all it's baggage needs to go away. If certain subcultures want to keep using it amongst themselves, they're welcome to it.

^^^This^^^
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 16, 2014 at 7:30 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Yeah, no. That word and all it's baggage needs to go away. If certain subcultures want to keep using it amongst themselves, they're welcome to it.

Really? it's 5 letters, and many people have detached the baggage, and my point is, more use detaches more baggage?

question..
(October 16, 2014 at 7:33 pm)lifesagift Wrote:

Really? it's 5 letters, and many people have detached the baggage, and my point is, more use detaches more baggage?

question..

Sorry, I'd rather not piss of people who I have no problem with, and who I'd prefer to have no problem with me.
In Libya, 'béd (literally means little slave, it's the diminutive of 'abyd) is used to mean a (male) black person
(October 16, 2014 at 7:33 pm)lifesagift Wrote:

question..

Try this, lifes: use your new word around the darkest-skinned people you can find. Explain to them in great detail how it now means 'non-racist white person', and that all you're attempting to do is 'detach the baggage'.

Let me know how that works out for you.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson