Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from DC!
Hello from DC!
Hi all. I'm a new guy.
RE: Hello from DC!
Just born yesterday, were you? Welcome
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
I used to live in Alexandria VA, welcome!
And I'm an old guy! Sad

Welcome.
Welcome
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
Welcome

(October 18, 2014 at 11:30 pm)Jenny A Wrote: Just born yesterday, were you? Welcome
nope he is a new GUY, probably was something else before.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Sudden in flux of new members, what's going on?
Oh hi.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 19, 2014 at 4:52 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Sudden in flux of new members, what's going on?
Oh hi.
Probably the result of the new hollywood JC propagandas.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Is that like a new man? Congrats and welcome!
Welcome!

So how are the Hills of Bogota this time of year?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5964 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3632 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates