Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Video] Little girls are being indoctrinated into feminism
[Video] Little girls are being indoctrinated into feminism
*Sigh* The feminists are at it again, in this Edgy video that I found making the rounds on tard-book, they dressed little girls up as princesses and made them crudely shout profanity filled, tumblr style "facts" about the mistreatment of women.

So it's pretty much just a normal cast of internet 'feminazis' I guess!

Seriously though, I don't think even evangelicals are as annoying as modern radical fem-bots:

"UH HEY, YOU MIGHT WANT ME TO DRESS UP ALL PRETTY LIKE A SPECIAL LITTLE PRINCESS, BUT I'M NOT A SEX MACHINE - I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT AND I DON'T HAVE TO SHAVE, OR DO THE DISHES, AND I CAN SWEAR TOO, "FUCK YOU." SEE!"

Normal response - Okay do whatever you want, I don't even know you.

Response according to them - HOW DARE YOU PUNY WENCH - TO BREAK FREE OF THE KITCHEN IS TO BREAK FREE OF YOUR VERY SOUL. I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS TRAVESTY, NOW SHAVE YOUR WEAK, DEPENDENT BODY IMMEDIATLEY
RE: [Video] Little girls are being indoctrinated into feminism
If they feel that someone might ask them to shave at 6... Thinking

Odd video, really.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: [Video] Little girls are being indoctrinated into feminism
No matter who you are, we all in some ways indoctrinates our children to believe what we believe.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. WinterHold 353 24117 July 12, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 6878 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Help Making Indoor Cat into Outdoor cat. vulcanlogician 22 1908 May 1, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1756 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Crossing into Canada EgoDeath 5 548 November 22, 2019 at 10:00 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Happy Birthday, Ya Tough Little Ship!! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1206 September 28, 2019 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1847 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
  Hello my little Chickadees......... Brian37 20 2103 July 1, 2019 at 5:45 am
  If Jesus had ascended into Heaven... Jehanne 23 2017 May 13, 2019 at 7:38 am
Last Post: madog
  International Women and girls in Science Day! Divinity 9 921 February 11, 2019 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Fireball