Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WSJ.... "Kinder" atheists?
WSJ.... "Kinder" atheists?
The Finance newspaper Wall Street Journal thinks atheists have watered down our message.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/david-ske...1414105461

The title of this WSJ article pisses me off. It assumes that the "Horsemen" that atheists are aware of were formerly bloodthirsty genocidal maniacs who went from Saul to being Paul. Harris was never bloodthirsty but simply blunt. Same with Dawkins. And the much maligned Hitchens. Atheists have always been kind, we simply tell you what we think and don't sugar coat it.

I also find it funny that WSJ would Title it this considering Ben acting like Sam and Bill were advocating sticking Muslims in ovens. It's only been a couple weeks since that interview, I do not think Sam's views have swung lion to mouse that quickly.
RE: WSJ.... "Kinder" atheists?
Let the media opine as they wish. It's all the better if they get it wrong.

(October 24, 2014 at 1:15 am)Parkers Tan Wrote: Let the media opine as they wish. It's all the better if they get it wrong.

They can "opine" all they want, but if they get it wrong and no one says anything that meme spreads.
They should drop in here.

A couple of "Go Blow Jesus Out Your Asses" should convince them otherwise.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WSJ Demands GOP Leadership Strip the WLB of Tarriff Powers Minimalist 6 656 June 9, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist