Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WSJ Demands GOP Leadership Strip the WLB of Tarriff Powers
WSJ Demands GOP Leadership Strip the WLB of Tarriff Powers
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/wall-st...s-country/

Quote:Wall Street Journal demands GOP strip trade power from Trump before he damages the country

Quote:“Mr. Trump might rage on Twitter, but Congress needs to send him a message that his protectionism isn’t cost-free,” they concluded. “Otherwise he might believe he can get away with blowing up Nafta, imposing a 25% tariff on imported cars, or shutting down trade with China. Mr. Corker’s effort is a test of the Republican Congress’s political will and its sincerity on the economic benefits of free trade.”

Good luck getting the gutless pukes to do anything, fellows.
RE: WSJ Demands GOP Leadership Strip the WLB of Tarriff Powers
You have to love the WSJ.

Degrade and disgrace the office of the Presidency on a daily basis? Meh

Obstruct justice? Meh

Possibly knowingly coordinate campaign efforts with a hostile foreign government? Meh

But fuck with our readers' money? Someone has to do something about this guy!
They Are conservatards.  What else to expect from them?
Im sorry, whats that again, WSJ? Something about a case for trump and the costs of clinton, was it?

Quote:The case for Donald Trump is political disruption. A broken Washington needs to be shaken up and refocused on the public good, and who better to do it than an outsider beholden to neither political party? If only that reform possibility didn’t arrive as a flawed personality who has few convictions and knows little about the world.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-gamble-...1478299393

Quote:Americans go to the polls next week facing what millions believe is the worst presidential choice of their lifetimes. As we wrote after Donald Trump won the Indiana primary in May, the New Yorker and Hillary Clinton are both deeply flawed. But one of them will be the next President, so in the next two days we’ll try to summarize the risks—and the fainter hopes—of each candidacy in turn.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-costs-o...1478213912
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/6/...hed-around

Quote:Trudeau: Retaliatory tariffs will go into effect; Canadians 'will not be pushed around' by Trump

Dear Canada,

If you do have to burn the White House please wait until the WLB is home.

Thank You,

[s]  America
(June 9, 2018 at 7:47 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/6/...hed-around

Quote:Trudeau: Retaliatory tariffs will go into effect; Canadians 'will not be pushed around' by Trump

Dear Canada,

If you do have to burn the White House please wait until the WLB is home.

Thank You,

[s]  America

An America that hasn’t hung drawn and quartered trump and the rest of the republicans party does not deserve help from any real country.
Clearly we need help.  Maybe the EU will come to "liberate" us?

Meanwhile, look at this.  The dumb stupid fuck can't even remember that he started it.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/trump-t...7-meeting/

Quote:Trump tweet rages after ‘very dishonest and weak’ Canadian PM says he won’t roll over on tariffs

A guy who was proud of his record of stiffing contractors expects people to roll over for him.  What an asshole.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The PR Wing Of The GOP BrianSoddingBoru4 175 11708 June 18, 2022 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  GOP chooses to protect former guy and big lie. Brian37 11 777 June 1, 2021 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Now the GOP trots out dirt on Hunter Biden onlinebiker 89 5478 October 21, 2020 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How Low Can the GOP/POTUS go? OP/ED Brian37 15 929 March 29, 2019 at 5:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  See, In This I Think They Are Being Unfair To the WLB Minimalist 12 1681 December 6, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 452 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  THE WLB Will Appoint This Moron To Run The CDC Minimalist 1 419 November 5, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The WLB Folds Like A Cheap Camera Minimalist 1 338 September 21, 2018 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Won't Hear From The WLB On This One Minimalist 4 528 September 19, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Was This The WLB's "Secret Plan" For Afghanistan? Minimalist 0 276 September 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist