Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damned Satancunts
Damned Satancunts
Ten Commandment Monument reduced to rubble.

Quote:The Secret Service says the man told them that Satan made him crash his car into the statue.

He also told agents that Satan told him to urinate on the statue.

Sounds like something Minimalist would do.

http://kfor.com/2014/10/24/ten-commandme...to-rubble/
RE: Damned Satancunts
See, I told you so. Satan is getting more and more powerful each passing second. We need to be saved now.
From the article:

Quote:According to investigators, the man says he is bipolar and had been off his medication for quite some time.

See, I told you so. There's not a lot of difference between a religious experience and psychiatric issue.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The Satan worshiping forum is that way >>>>>>>>

Seriously, what part of not having a belief in a god or gods, don't you get? Yahweh, Jesus, Jehovah, Alla, Shiva, Zeus, Ra, Isis, and yes . . . Satan, are all gods. They are also all fiction.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(October 24, 2014 at 4:31 pm)Heywood Wrote: Ten Commandment Monument reduced to rubble.

Quote:The Secret Service says the man told them that Satan made him crash his car into the statue.

He also told agents that Satan told him to urinate on the statue.

Sounds like something Minimalist would do.

http://kfor.com/2014/10/24/ten-commandme...to-rubble/

Sounds like something Minimalist should do.
(October 24, 2014 at 4:32 pm)Christian Wrote: See, I told you so. Satan is getting more and more powerful each passing second. We need to be saved now.

Satan is so powerful that he can get someone to piss on a statue. Terrifying stuff.
(October 24, 2014 at 4:44 pm)FreeTony Wrote:
(October 24, 2014 at 4:32 pm)Christian Wrote: See, I told you so. Satan is getting more and more powerful each passing second. We need to be saved now.

Satan is so powerful that he can get someone to piss on a statue. Terrifying stuff.

Jeah, Satan. or a bucket of Jack and Coke....
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

What should we do, Christian? Exorcise him or treat him?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(October 24, 2014 at 4:47 pm)Exian Wrote: What should we do, Christian? Exorcise him or treat him?

Lord Jesus Christ will handle this matter, in his own ways. Angel Cloud
(October 24, 2014 at 4:44 pm)FreeTony Wrote:

As a follow up, he's going to get someone to send all their mail 'postage due'. Mwa ha ha.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Women BrianSoddingBoru4 26 2219 December 19, 2019 at 6:00 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Damned Schools Minimalist 0 392 November 4, 2017 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Borowitz - Too Damned True Minimalist 4 740 January 18, 2017 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Damned Christard Bigot Lawyers! (anti-LGBT bills) drfuzzy 3 733 April 20, 2016 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist