Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 7:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Atheist Group
An Atheist Group
Hey y'all.

We've been followers of the atheist movement on youtube for some time now and have just started to get involved with our own parody channel.

Basically we were brought up Christian but figured out fairly young that it was a load of rubbish. We think it's important that freedom includes freedom of non-religion because there is still discrimination in the world. One of the members would lose his job if it came out what he was and that shouldn't be the case in this day and age.

Look forward to debating with y'all.

[youtube]lRiH7kr6Bg8[/youtube]
RE: An Atheist Group
Quote:Basically we were brought up Christian but figured out fairly young that it was a load of rubbish.

Pretty much true of everyone here....except the handful of xtians who haven't yet figured out how badly they have been conned.
Quote: We've been followers of the atheist movement on youtube for some time now and have just started to get involved with our own parody channel

Welcome.

I won't bother with your parody channel yet,because I don't know you yet; most self promoted stuff on Youtube is quite staggeringly appalling. AND because there is no such thing 'the atheist movement'; the term is an oxymoron.
Welcome to the forum and for what it's worth I liked that song in the video. Now those are the types of hymns these brain dead christians should be singing in church LOL.
There is nothing people will not maintain when they are slaves to superstition

http://chatpilot-godisamyth.blogspot.com/

Welcome to the forums.

EvF
Welcome justwhoarebongorock, to the forums. I hope you enjoy yor stay here.
Freedom is the ability to march to the beat of a different drummer without fear of retribution. Secularone

Ignorance is bliss but understanding is wonderful. Atheist forums.org

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New user. Thanks for letting me into your group. liferocks 20 7740 June 22, 2011 at 1:44 am
Last Post: Anymouse