Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Atheist Philosoraptor emerges!
The Atheist Philosoraptor emerges!
Hey guys. I'm a 12 year old atheist from Ireland. I hope to have good time here.
RE: The Atheist Philosoraptor emerges!
Welcome aboard youngster. You might want to rethink your user name. It's been sullied by the last one to come through here with "raptor" in his username. But if you like it maybe you will wash the bad taste of that guy from our palate.

Is your family religious or were you born free?
(November 22, 2014 at 10:12 am)whateverist Wrote: Welcome aboard youngster. You might want to rethink your user name. It's been sullied by the last one to come through here with "raptor" in his username. But if you like it maybe you will wash the bad taste of that guy from our palate.

Is your family religious or were you born free?
Unfortunately, I was born into a religious family. I broke free at just 12. BTW I became 13 yesterday.
Most of us here were. Those born free rarely care as much to discuss it. Go figure.
Very nice, welcome! And don't let them talk out of cool nicknames with "raptor" in it! Especially if it's a play on Velociraptor, the terrifying turkey Big Grin
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(November 22, 2014 at 10:12 am)whateverist Wrote: Welcome aboard youngster. You might want to rethink your user name. It's been sullied by the last one to come through here with "raptor" in his username. But if you like it maybe you will wash the bad taste of that guy from our palate.

Oh, THAT guy.... LOLOLOL

THIS guy has already made ten thousand times the good impression of the other *raptor.

Welcome.
(November 22, 2014 at 2:32 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:

Oh, THAT guy.... LOLOLOL

THIS guy has already made ten thousand times the good impression of the other *raptor.

Welcome.

If our new *raptor doesn't propose to preemptively nuke my country to keep the Nazis in check, he's already won in my book ROFLOL
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Welcome
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Welcome
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Hello young Catholic (jk), welcome!
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Mobile Member Emerges! GreatArye 12 3271 February 7, 2012 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: RW_9