Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 4:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The knifing and the knife storm
The knifing and the knife storm
The snow disaster here has oddly been called "The Knife Storm" on the local news.
Because the wind carried the stuff in such a narrow zone, leaving most of Buffalo and areas North to the Falls unaffected.

The storm followed immediately after the knifing of 4 Jewish people in Israel as
the US continues to support the so called Palestinians.

This event follows a long pattern of disasters here within hours or a day of US involvement attempting to steal Israel land and give it to terrorists, or supporting the terrorist govt of the Palestinians.
This time we got hit in WNY.

The Payloaders are coming nearer to my house, as they pile snow in huge mounds in front yards or empty spots clearing streets.
It has been surreal.
Walking 3 feet above the street level on trails people have made down streets upon the snow.
Snowmobiles can now operate on it- only sinking a foot or so.
The stuff below is like a kind of Styrofoam- it has to be cut out in odd shaped blocks and tossed to be cleared.
But we do have power and heat, or homes are largely unaffected and this will go away.
The snow is evaporating 3 inches per day on a post I stuck in it to measure the rate.
RE: The knifing and the knife storm
Quote:The storm followed immediately after the knifing of 4 Jewish people in Israel as

It's winter in fucking Buffalo, you dumbass. Snow is normal.
Four feet of snow in 12 hours followed by another 2 feet before nightfall is not normal
in Buffalo.
I think I ought to know having been here 68 years so far.
It's called, an anomaly.

They happen.
I've read quite a few of your posts in other threads, professor so I think I already know what your answer will be to this question should you deign to respond.
Are you seriously suggesting that this storm is a supernatural punishment for our support of Israel?

Scuse me...our NONsupport of Israel.
"Knifing" is that what you're calling it now prof? Wink Shades
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
There's been a snowstorm in our Western provinves these last few days. Who's at fault for that?

Also the US supporting the Palestinians is always reason for having a good laugh.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I thought we always supported Israel? I haven't have cable for a couple of years...did I miss something?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Re: RE: The knifing and the knife storm
(November 22, 2014 at 2:18 pm)professor Wrote: The storm followed immediately after the knifing of 4 Jewish people in Israel as

So god is powerless to stop the knifings so he just sends a bunch of snow in protest?
(November 22, 2014 at 4:02 pm)abaris Wrote: There's been a snowstorm in our Western provinves these last few days. Who's at fault for that?

Also the US supporting the Palestinians is always reason for having a good laugh.
Good for a laugh because.....?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bringing A Knife To A Gun Fight Minimalist 23 1813 November 4, 2017 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger