Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thankful
Thankful
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
RE: Thankful
Happy Yummy Food and Fun With Friends and Family Day!
And to you too.

Thanks... but what this Thanksgiving you are talking about? Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Roast beef in the oven, turkey ready to go in in a 1/2 hour or so. Pie baked, jello congealed overnight, cake is ready, veggies at the ready. Might make some biscuits.

Made some really disgusting bacon wrapped little smokies weiner in brown sugar horsderves, a weeks worth of grease in every bite !! I have some gourmet cheese for the tray too. Some British white cheese with a variety of fruit pieces in it, and some good old cheddar.
I'll be working today. My son won't be out here until Christmas, and the family I have here is up in Dallas, so it'll be a humdrum, just-another-day day for me.

(November 27, 2014 at 9:01 am)Alex K Wrote: Thanks... but what this Thanksgiving you are talking about? Smile

It is the day Americans use to as an excuse to clog transportation infrastructure, massacre turkeys and compel themselves to eat leftovers for the next 3 weeks.
Dead bird flesh, football, and four grams of OG. Happy Danksgiving, all.

Though, I'm in it just for the wife's buffalo mac. glbgbgblkll
(November 27, 2014 at 11:05 am)Chuck Wrote:
(November 27, 2014 at 9:01 am)Alex K Wrote: Thanks... but what this Thanksgiving you are talking about? Smile

It is the day Americans use to as an excuse to clog transportation infrastructure, massacre turkeys and compel themselves to eat leftovers for the next 3 weeks.

Yep. And we enjoy it. Or at least I do.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
I made devilled eggs too, all with crumbled bacon and 1/2 sprinkled with paprika !!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We all can be thankful II Godscreated 18 638 November 14, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Dragonfly
  We all can be thankful Godscreated 44 4887 November 24, 2017 at 2:18 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Be thankful Godscreated 26 2572 November 27, 2015 at 2:41 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  What are you thankful for? Tea Earl Grey Hot 55 7231 November 29, 2013 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: Walking Void