Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We all can be thankful
We all can be thankful
First of all I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, this is a time to reflect not only on what we are but where we could be.
We all have our problems, different people, different places but problems nonetheless. What we need to do is focus on what we have, these things might seem quite small and unimportant but they are ours and for that alone we should be grateful. We could be like those we've all seen and thought I'm glad that's not me. Well if not for a break here and there we could be that which we are glad we are not, so remember the next time you are feeling unfortunate there is always those who are very much worse off and I'll bet that some of them are grateful for what they have no matter how little it might be. Eat well my friends and enjoy your family and friends because next year we may not have some of them, so count your blessings and at least think of those who have far less than you do.

Happy Thanksgiving,
 Godscreated
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
RE: We all can be thankful
Happy Thanksgiving, Godscreated. Have a nice time. Heart
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Have a great Thanksgiving, and hopefully, next time you'll post a thread, you'll remember to not do it twice.

https://atheistforums.org/thread-52287.html
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(November 22, 2017 at 1:06 am)Godscreated Wrote: First of all I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, this is a time to reflect not only on what we are but where we could be.
We all have our problems, different people, different places but problems nonetheless. What we need to do is focus on what we have, these things might seem quite small and unimportant but they are ours and for that alone we should be grateful. We could be like those we've all seen and thought I'm glad that's not me. Well if not for a break here and there we could be that which we are glad we are not, so remember the next time you are feeling unfortunate there is always those who are very much worse off and I'll bet that some of them are grateful for what they have no matter how little it might be. Eat well my friends and enjoy your family and friends because next year we may not have some of them, so count your blessings and at least think of those who have far less than you do.

Happy Thanksgiving,
 Godscreated

Yeah man!  We're gonna stuff ourselves, for sure. Other people cant.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Have a good one, GC. We're not hosting for the first time in a long time. Woo hoo. Of course the wife will be in China but at least I'll be with family. Hope you are as well.
Thanks, GC. Enjoy your holiday.
Happy turkey day, GC! ❤️
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(November 22, 2017 at 1:12 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: Have a great Thanksgiving, and hopefully, next time you'll post a thread, you'll remember to not do it twice.

https://atheistforums.org/thread-52287.html

Nice thought from GLC, and all you have to answer with is a snide comment.  What a dick move.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 22, 2017 at 1:06 am)Godscreated Wrote: First of all I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, this is a time to reflect not only on what we are but where we could be.

Happy Thanksgiving,
 Godscreated

I was right there with you until......"count your blessings". I have no blessings. I'll consider mine good fortunes at the most.

That being said, I still wish you and yours well.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Happy Thanksgiving all!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We all can be thankful II Godscreated 18 635 November 14, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Dragonfly
  Be thankful Godscreated 26 2569 November 27, 2015 at 2:41 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  All the ways we can ruin sex vorlon13 114 9920 September 26, 2015 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Thankful Godscreated 30 3476 November 27, 2014 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  What are you thankful for? Tea Earl Grey Hot 55 7214 November 29, 2013 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: Walking Void
  You think you guys can help me out with a paper (of all religions/non-religion)? Annik 7 2601 August 30, 2012 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Angrboda