Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you eat your own placenta?
Would you eat your own placenta?
the act of eating the placenta orplacentophagy, has been used​ in traditional Chinese medicine for hundreds of years. while most doctors don't have a problem with this practice there is no clinical trials or scientific research to prove that there are any beneficial results to this practice the majority of women who do it report positive benefits and say they will do it again but as i said more research needs to be
RE: Would you eat your own placenta?
So, will this be a hammer record?
*Checks his watch*
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
No I wouldn't. Seems icky. I continued taking my prenatal vitamin. I assume most animals do this because they don't have prenatal vitamins maybe? I don't know but I have three kids and I've eaten precisely zero placentas.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
DQs maybe . . . .
Welp, that didn't take long.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(December 9, 2014 at 1:57 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: So, will this be a hammer record?
*Checks his watch*

Not even close.
Nope, I wouldn't
Yes

needs to be what? We'll never know...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

It's cannibalism, dammit! Today it's a placenta, next day it's your fingernails, day after that it's a baby, and BAM!!! You're an atheist!
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould