Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IM VERY VERY SORRY
IM VERY VERY SORRY
I haven't told anyone here before, but I thought you should know that I have a neurological disorder than makes me mentally unstable and also makes my brain development slow and other shitty things, which all result in me being a moron sometimes, and a stupid fucking cunt other times. I don't blame everything on that ofc, i'm gonna try more to be nicer to you guys and try to be smarter in my conversations and not say stupid things . I also started to take my medications now. You have no idea what a small chemical change could do to your personality and your life as a whole .

Forgive me Tiger
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: IM VERY VERY SORRY
If it makes you feel better, I haven't noticed that you did anything stupid or rude.

I am glad that you are feeling better. One of my sons suffers from depression. He is a very bright young man and I am thankful for modern psychology. When he gets in a down mood, he isn't rational but sees everything as negative and bad. I don't know what would happen to him if he wasn't seeing a therapist.
Actually, I'm well aware of what a small chemical change can do to my personality, so, no worries here.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I far prefer you to the jesus freaks, M/W.
Could have fooled me MW.

IMHO, we get many much, much, MUCH more bizarre posters than yourself. Drunken louts, religious crazies, atheist jerkfaces (moi), et al.

You might consider amping up the bizarre-ness a bit. Smile
Didn't notice anything out of order. You'd have a very long way to go to top some of the more excentric posts by other users.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(December 26, 2014 at 2:01 pm)Nope Wrote: If it makes you feel better, I haven't noticed that you did anything stupid or rude.

You remember Antwan Rockamora? Half-black, half-Samoan, usta call him Tony Rocky Horror. He threw him out of a four story window! I hope the meds help.
No worries, I'll always treat you the way your last post deserves.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Honestly, I don't think you ever said or did anything out of line. I have had my own mental issues, so no worries. I always thought you were OK in my book.

Good luck with your treatment.
I've been around 12 Steppers for over a 1/4 century, that sets the bar VERY high for me to notice such things.

Nevertheless, thanks for sharing MW !!

Season's Beatings

Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 710 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Just ranting. Sorry. purplepurpose 11 1196 July 1, 2022 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Sorry Catholic_Lady Nothing 14 1002 November 30, 2021 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. WinterHold 353 25488 July 12, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Discovered: Valks very first interwebs post! no one 1 539 June 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  sorry for the late notice Drich 26 1874 May 12, 2019 at 2:35 am
Last Post: WolfsChild
  The very best day of your life? Cod 37 3410 December 10, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Cod
  Very low fat recipes purplepurpose 39 2550 August 21, 2018 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Profound Poetry by Our Very Own Brian37 Rhondazvous 3 638 July 4, 2018 at 7:39 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Poll: Is it possible to be both very creepy and very sexy? Edwardo Piet 12 2239 May 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: brewer