Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The genetic similarity between man and Cambanzy Is it true?
Brick 
The genetic similarity between man and Cambanzy Is it true?
at first iam a new member so welcome
i hope u write in uk english and use simple words because my english is not good
i found this post and want ur opinion about it
I want to discuss it with you
In 2003, announced the completion of the similarities full examination of the human genome
Since that time soon rolled research on comparative research the genetic similarity between man and Cambanzy was mostly by evolutionists
Ballet totally biased and non-objective then proved to be infeasible
Were promoted to the matter and published a highly publicized first
The goal deployment atheism and ingratitude creator god
But do you really claim Pichabha Cambanzy and humans exceeds 98% as these properly called scientifically?
The answer is very simple and he knows any biological interested in the matter is that it is not comparing the human genome with the genomes Cambanzy full or even on a large scale so far Because there is still a lot of areas anonymous genome of the human beings as well as the genome Cambanzy that were studied are less stringent and expansion
It is not very comparable to a selective areas are hand-selected and adopted on a similarity For
(In addition to the mechanism of comparison only relied on the comparison of coding regions (exons
Which does not represent only a very small area of the Djiunm not to exceed 5% of its size, ignoring the non-encoded regions (splicing
And also ignored the region surrounding chains non-encoded gene exons within itself
The belief that those areas are just a scrap genome
Does not have any value and functionality, but recent studies have come to prove that it is nearly 93% of the genome active and Zivia_
And it clearly shows the lack of validity of previous comparisons obvious bias
Recent studies have expanded and came on larger areas of the genome to prove the opposite claim for less Alchapha ratio to approximately 86% and
A maximum of similarity between man and Cambanzy difference continues to grow and expand as scientists incursion in careful study
Also attached to studies...
[snip]

These studies also showed the presence of large blocks regions of the genome are identical in terms of insertions and deletions between humans and gorillas and the absence of such a relationship in which Cambanzy supposed evolutionary he was more closely related to humans from gorillas
In addition to more than 15% of the similarities between humans and gorillas and their differences for the discovery Cambanzy with respect to the capabilities of the hearing which is supposed evolutionary that man marked out for Achammabenzy after separation
How evolutionists explain their presence in the gorilla
It is close to the farthest
?
How gorilla appear and then disappear Bcambanzy then appear again in the same way humans
The research also shows us the extent of modern genetic widening gap between man and Cambanzy where he said there are differences radical chromosomes Home
It was found that the chromosome anniversary
Y
Radically different in terms of structure and gene content
[snip]

In addition to all of those differences that screamed out studies it is known that the genome Ahamenzy increase in size from the genome of human beings by more than 12% and this is also a fundamental difference of the variance
But the media propaganda which was considered evolution ideology first defended desperately and the biggest fraud was practiced selective
In the history of science
Continued to mislead the public that biased research which proved unsuitable and not to its secretariat
We found evolutionists cite the common origin reciprocated should not say that the world of Inherit the second chromosome, such as fused in man as a sign of a common origin
Where he harmonizes so the pair missing him in other primates and monkeys, where at least by a pair of chromosomes Fddha anthropomorphic 46 while monkeys chromosome 48
But the number of chromosomes to demonstrate the evolution is basically more arguments that undermine the presumption of objects tree kinship gene
Because the number of chromosomes is the first obstacle to the alleged evolutionary tree, where it is known that the number of chromosomes vary within one race where I found it a huge contrast between the Balkalpaat
Ranges where the number of chromosomes within the platoon foxes between 38-78 chromosome between different types of foxes in spite of evolutionary relatedness alleged relationship
In addition to the existence of such disparities in abundance within the various factions severe kinship mice and other examples too much

Studies have also proven not to be true, this claim

Dr. Jerry Bergman, a professor in the College of Northwest Ohio, completed and his team recently
Doing research on DNA sequences that emphasize seriously questioning the validity of the fusion model and non-occurrence of the foundation
As research facility
[snip]
and finaly
Here the differences and reached 90%
[snip]
Amazing study says that "23% of our genome," contrasted with the standard between man and ape from Oxford University
[snip]

Very nice article by Dr. Richard tingling under chimpanzees address? He says that the genetic similarities between humans and chimpanzees up to 70%
[snip]
Here Dr. answer some of the questions and objections about his argument here
[snip]
Dr. says published and recognized the differences that are biased and new reports underscore the differences found more than he thought it
>>
Sources
[snip]
In another article I found in the December issue of the famous SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN magazine Darwinism 2009, what makes us human WHAT MAKES US HUMAN? The researcher writer article examining succession DNA in a gene called HAR1 and has studied this gene in both human and chimpanzee, chicken, and discovered that the sequence of DNA between chimpanzees and chickens differ only at two out of 118 base while the difference between man up and chimpanzees to 18 Hadh.ohma question in a sign of DNA and its ability to distinguish between different organisms and that it is nothing more than just Mtwalitat rules nitrogen and does not mean that the size of the human shoe closer to the size of shoe crocodile of size shoe elephant we crocodiles out one these superficial research and quackery in the name of science.
[snip]
If we share half our DNA with bananas, does that make us half banana?
[snip]
humen and flies
[snip]
Humans and sponge similarities up to 70%
[snip]
If the similarities guide
Is there an evolutionary relationship between human and mouse
What proportion of the genetic similarity between human and mouse ??
  A: The genetic similarity between human and mouse 99%
This undermines the idea of the existence of any evolutionary relationship between man and monkey
Similarity because they say 98% between human and monkey
And human and mouse 99%
So this totally undermines the level of the molecule and the significance inferred convergence gene as a sign of evolution
[snip]
[snip]
JUST 2.5% OF DNA TURNS MICE INTO MEN
[snip]
Some differences, and other comparisons
[snip]

A RECENT PAPER BY 3 SPANISH SCIENTISTS HAS SHOWN THAT GENETIC RECOMBINATION - THE PROCESS LARGELY RESPONSIBLE FOR EVOLUTION - IS MORE PREVALENT IN HUMAN/CHIMP CHROMOSOMES THAT ARE SIMILAR, AND LESS PREVALENT IN AREAS THAT ARE DISSIMILAR.
THIS IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT WE WOULD EXPECT!
[snip]

Now, after all this
Become a say there is so much similarity between man and Cambanzy as a sign of a common origin
Became vain in the wind modern-led research
Other research on the similarities
CATS HAVE 90% OF HOMOLOGOUS GENES WITH HUMANS, 82% WITH DOGS, 80% WITH COWS, 79% WITH CHIMPANZEES, 69% WITH RATS AND 67% WITH MICE. (SOURCE)
[snip]
- COWS (BOS TAURUS) ARE 80% GENETICALLY SIMILAR TO HUMANS (SOURCE)
[snip]
75% OF MOUSE GENES HAVE EQUIVALENTS IN HUMANS (SOURCE), 90% OF THE MOUSE GENOME COULD BE LINED UP WITH A REGION ON THE HUMAN GENOME (SOURCE) 99% OF MOUSE GENES TURN OUT TO HAVE ANALOGUES IN HUMANS (SOURCE)
[snip]

THE FRUIT FLY (DROSOPHILA) SHARES ABOUT 60% OF ITS DNA WITH HUMANS (SOURCE).
- ABOUT 60% OF CHICKEN GENES CORRESPOND TO A SIMILAR HUMAN GENE. (SOURCE
[snip]

Even man turns from the alleged predecessor to the current form of Darwinism must give a convincing explanation for the emergence of several biological systems distinguishes man from other upper primates, for example, but not limited to: -
1. walking upright on two legs in conjunction with the amendment in the installation of the pelvis and the cerebellum.
2. elongation leg and short arms with the hands of a much more subtle, with fingerprints has a very good sense of touch.
3. Amendment in the pharynx result in allowing Pronunciation, and the amendment in the central nervous system, especially in the area of the temporal lobe, which allow for discrimination selected for an interview.
4. change in the musculature.
5. demise hair.
6. The space between the eyes close enough to grasp the distances and vision Almgesma.otkdm retina and provides a vision of different colors.
7. intelligence and mental ability and super unique.
According to published in Science, the genetic differences between humans and Cambanzy is "35 million pairs of nuclear DNA bases at the very least.
How much time it takes to make this change?
In a paper for the worlds DURRETT R, SCHMIDT D, which was published in 2007 in the journal Genetics in order to reach conclusions about the theory of the average time required to install the mutations within the total population of the kind of neighborhoods through calculations and computer simulation models.
DURRETT, SCHMIDT found that the period of time necessary to install only a single mutation in the ancestral primate is six million years. And getting only two mutations Thbytha through Darwinian evolution "for humans is 100 million years old."
"FOR HUMANS WITH A MUCH SMALLER EFFECTIVE POPULATION SIZE, THIS TYPE OF CHANGE WOULD TAKE> 100 MILLION YEARS"
Who what this means?
Is evident from the foregoing is very clear about the effectiveness of the rate of mutation in human evolution and the alleged failure of Darwinism in providing theoretical support after experimental support to prove the story of the failure of the common ancestor.
In other words, if the date of separation evolutionary which occurred between humans and chimps from the common ancestor may have occurred between five to seven million years ago, and this time they are supposed to where the man is different from Cambanzy including $ 35 million pairs of DNA bases by mutations are barely sufficient for the occurrence and install only one mutation.
What if we know that the estimates of the time available to get the two mutations are needed in the way of evolution Alepeshrbhsp DURRETT, SCHMIDT is 216 million years old, a long unrealistically, this means that the time, who is supposed to be all mammals evolve it on our planet from Tdaay primitive lived in this time it is obtained population genetics model Tafrtin only.
What about all the differences between humans and chimpanzees, which we spotted each other at the start of our words, how much of mutations needed to get them,, two?! Tens?!, Hundreds?! Millions?!
Imagine how long it takes for that?
Sources...
[snip]
And quoted this paper from Los Genetics
[snip]
IT’S ONE THING TO EXPLAIN AWAY BIOGEOGRAPHICAL PATTERNS OR CLAIM THAT ANATOMICAL SIMILARITIES REFLECT A NON-EVOLUTIONARY “DESIGN” PATTERN – BUT ANOTHER THING ALTOGETHER TO ATTEMPT TO EXPLAIN AWAY WHY HUMANS (AND OTHER PLACENTAL MAMMALS) HAVE(((((( A DEFECTIVE GENE ((((FOR MAKING EGG YOLK IN THE EXACT SPOT IN OUR GENOMES WHERE CHICKENS HAVE THE FUNCTIONAL VERSION OF THIS GENE, AND THAT HUMANS AND CHIMPANZEES )))))SHARE A LARGE NUMBER OF MUTATIONS ((((((IN COMMON IN OUR TWO INACTIVATED COPIES.
IN FACT THERE ARE MUCH MORE SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE HUMAN AND CHIMP GENOMES. DIFFERENCES THAT MAY “ACTUALLY AFFECT OUR FORMS.” A 2011 PAPER OUT OF CHINA AND CANADA, FOR EXAMPLE, FOUND 60 PROTEIN-CODING GENES IN HUMANS THAT ARE NOT IN THE CHIMP. AND THAT WAS AN EXTREMELY CONSERVATIVE ESTIMATE. THEY ACTUALLY FOUND EVIDENCE FOR FAR MORE SUCH GENES, BUT USED CONSERVATIVE FILTERS TO ARRIVE AT 60 UNIQUE GENES. NOT SURPRISINGLY, THE RESEARCH ALSO FOUND EVIDENCE OF FUNCTION, FOR THESE GENES, THAT MAY BE UNIQUE TO HUMANS.
IF THE PROTEINS ENCODED BY THESE GENES ARE ANYTHING LIKE MOST PROTEINS, THEN THIS FINDING WOULD BE ANOTHER MAJOR PROBLEM FOR EVOLUTIONARY THEORY. ASIDE FROM REBUKING THE EVOLUTIONIST’S VIEW THAT THE HUMAN-CHIMP GENOME DIFFERENCES MUST BE MINOR, 6 MILLION YEARS SIMPLY WOULD NOT BE ENOUGH TIME TO EVOLVE THESE GENES.
IN FACT, 6 BILLION YEARS WOULD NOT BE ENOUGH TIME. THE EVOLUTION OF A SINGLE NEW PROTEIN, EVEN BY EVOLUTIONISTS’ INCREDIBLY OPTIMISTIC ASSUMPTIONS, IS ASTRONOMICALLY UNLIKELY, EVEN GIVEN THE ENTIRE AGE OF THE UNIVERSE TO WORK ON THE PROBLEM.
UNFORTUNATELY NONE OF THIS WILL INFLUENCE THE EVOLUTIONIST BECAUSE FOR EVOLUTIONISTS THIS NEVER WAS ABOUT SCIENCE
""
""
done :]
sorry for my bad english
I'm not biased to the author of this article .. I just want to discuss the article and find out if it was a real
and thanks :]
RE: The genetic similarity between man and Cambanzy Is it true?
Hello welcome to the forum Smile

I'll have a read properly of the article later if I can, but the words "another big problem for evolutionary theory" are the warning signs for propaganda rather than actual science.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(December 29, 2014 at 6:31 am)robvalue Wrote: Hello welcome to the forum Smile

I'll have a read properly of the article later if I can, but the words "another big problem for evolutionary theory" are the warning signs for propaganda rather than actual science.
iam not the writer of this artical :]
@king krish

Welcome to the forums -

Posting links is not allowed until you have been an established member of the forum, so they will be deleted again. Posting large amounts of text which is copied is also not encouraged. I'd recommend writing a intro post for yourself in the introductions forum, and then start the discussion slow and not with a huge dump of stuff from fundamentalist liars like answers in genesis.
We should have a more in depth discussion how differences in genetic code between species are calculated, and what these numbers mean, before you make such confused statements, or rather, copy the fundamental misunderstanding these fundamentalists have about the science. They really are deeply dishonest in their presentation of the scientific consensus, you know?

Saying that we share ... % of genetic code with a banana, for example, is a very problematic statement without further specification what is actually meant, considering that the human genome is six times the size in Megabasepairs (3000 versus 500)! So, really, it's an exciting topic, but you should educate yourself more about it before pasting huge scrolls of links.

That being said, yes, we really do share a lot of genetic code with most other living things, because we are all relatives! So there is going to be a base level of similarity, and more closely related organisms will usually have more overlap. With chimps (I suppose Cambanzy is your way to write Chimpanzee?), it is pretty clear when we and they split up, and the differences that have since arisen can be understood by mutations and merging of chromosomes.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Sure, I got that Smile I wasn't implying you are talking shit, just my first impression of the article. Sorry if I came across wrong.

Oh, it's from answers in genesis? I can pretty much guarantee anything you get from there is utter nonsense.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
(December 29, 2014 at 6:41 am)Alex K Wrote: @king krish

Welcome to the forums -

Posting links is not allowed until you have been an established member of the forum, so they will be deleted again. Posting large amounts of text which is copied is also not encouraged. I'd recommend writing a intro post for yourself in the introductions forum, and then start the discussion slow and not with a huge dump of stuff from fundamentalist liars like answers in genesis.
We should have a more in depth discussion how differences in genetic code between species are calculated, and what these numbers mean, before you make such confused statements, or rather, copy the fundamental misunderstanding these fundamentalists have about the science. They really are deeply dishonest in their presentation of the scientific consensus, you know?

Saying that we share ... % of genetic code with a banana, for example, is a very problematic statement without further specification what is actually meant, considering that the human genome is six times the size in Megabasepairs (3000 versus 500)! So, really, it's an exciting topic, but you should educate yourself more about it before pasting huge scrolls of links.
iam realy sorry .. i wasnot know

i just want to discuss the artical .. u can take ur time
I do not really know anything about biology .. but this is very widespread publication on the Arab sites so I wanted to know if it was real or not.
Was this article from answers in genesis?

If so, without even having to look at it, we can confidently tell you that it's propaganda and not in any way science. People make a living out of being professional liars, and this is one of the outlets. If it will help you, we can eventually look at it and give you some idea why this is the case.

If it's from somewhere else, we can check it out in due course.

I would recommend being highly suspicious of any religious articles which claim to be using science; almost always these are deceitful and ignorant works intended to reassure people who are already religious but which any serious sceptic would ignore.

To make my point, even if evolution is proved to be completely wrong, as many of these liars continue to try to do, it does not lend any merit to any alternative explanation such as "God did it", where this alternative has no evidence behind it.

Of course I'm not suggesting anyone automatically ignore any article made by religious people on scientific subjects, that would be ridiculous. Each one should be examined on its own merits. But once a source (like answers in genesis) has produced nothing but lies and pretend science for years, you start to not bother checking out the new stuff past a cursory glance if someone asks you to.

If I waffle too much or use words you're not familiar with, please ask and I'll clarify Smile

Index of my best videos
(December 29, 2014 at 6:58 am)robvalue Wrote: Of course I'm not suggesting anyone automatically ignore any article made by religious people on scientific subjects, that would be ridiculous. Each one should be examined on its own merits. But once a source (like answers in genesis) has produced nothing but lies and pretend science for years, you start to not bother checking out the new stuff past a cursory glance if someone asks you to.

If I waffle too much or use words you're not familiar with, please ask and I'll clarify Smile

The same is true for me.

P.s. you mean words like "to waffle"? Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

English is such a stupid language in many ways, haha. Waffle. Toasted breakfast foodstuff or verbal rambling.

Index of my best videos
It's true, people are 98% Chimpanzee and 2% Banana.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Differences between women and men. Little lunch 49 4675 August 11, 2016 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Is There a Difference Between Trusting Scientists and Trusting Preachers? Rhondazvous 153 20868 July 21, 2016 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Literally true Minimalist 0 530 November 17, 2015 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Dinosaurs and Man ScienceLovesGod 182 103951 June 13, 2012 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  The true cost of oil: Garth Lenz Gooders1002 1 1226 March 6, 2012 at 10:44 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Science Reveals the True Cost of a Burger thesummerqueen 19 9221 February 18, 2012 at 3:51 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  can we really ever know true origin? mamamia88 12 3978 January 10, 2011 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: Skipper