Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hate January
Hate January
Anyone else struggling to get fit again after Xmas?

I appear to have inadvertently turned into a fat lazy bastard. Rode my bike to work and now feel like I'm pissing blood. Amazing how fast that happens!
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
RE: Hate January
(January 5, 2015 at 5:07 am)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Anyone else struggling to get fit again after Xmas?

I appear to have inadvertently turned into a fat lazy bastard. Rode my bike to work and now feel like I'm pissing blood. Amazing how fast that happens!

Oh lord yes! I'd go running after work, but that isn't fun either because it's already dark at 5pm.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

[Image: 2r3ef7b.jpg]
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
[Image: download.jpg]
Rode your bike? Must be nice! 6 degrees outside this morning in metro Detroit!
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
(January 5, 2015 at 8:18 am)Napoléon Wrote: [Image: download.jpg]

I hate when gym bunnies complain about how busy it is in January. Especially after we let them in our pubs in December! Wink Shades
Sith code
(January 5, 2015 at 8:59 am)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: I hate when gym bunnies complain about how busy it is in January. Especially after we let them in our pubs in December! Wink Shades

Not complaining, but it's true. "New year, new me" and all that jazz.
(January 5, 2015 at 5:07 am)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Anyone else struggling to get fit again after Xmas?

I hate winter, more so because of how you get beaten over the head with the fake war on Christmas combined with "BUY SHIT YOU DON'T NEED BUY SHIT YOU DONT NEED BUY SHIT YOU DONT NEED" as if we don't know the holiday happens the same time every year.

I am happy January is here because it gives me a break from all the bullshit of the season.

The only good part of winter is the NFL playoffs.
(January 5, 2015 at 9:18 am)Napoléon Wrote:
(January 5, 2015 at 8:59 am)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: I hate when gym bunnies complain about how busy it is in January. Especially after we let them in our pubs in December! Wink Shades

Not complaining, but it's true. "New year, new me" and all that jazz.

I know. I was being flippant.

Anyway, what's wrong with new year new me? Wink.
Sith code
HAHA!
Time to stop overeating!
Me, I have to worry about my kids' health, so I eat as much candy as I can, so they don't! Wink