Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephen Meyer
Stephen Meyer
I have some ques about this scientist
1.could any onetprove that he was wrong in the debate?
2. His book about darwin .. Could any one prove that it include fulse information or any thing like that ??
3. do u think he could prove that evolution is false ?
RE: Stephen Meyer
Just another apologist. Not worth the effort of going into more detail.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
He's that intelligent design dude right? As far as I know, you can't prove or disprove unfalsifiable claims.

3. Here's an old one: If he can dig up a rabbit fossil in the Precambrian.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Can some one just answer -_-
(January 10, 2015 at 7:41 am)king krish Wrote: I have some ques about this scientist
2. His book about darwin .. Could any one prove that it include fulse information or any thing like that ??

Here, have fun reading

http://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/...nist-book/
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(January 10, 2015 at 8:08 am)king krish Wrote: Can some one just answer -_-

He's a creationist whackjob going against the whole science community. There's your answer. If he had any credibility, he would make headlines and be a runner up for the nobel prize. I wonder where you dig up this parade of zombies with every post you make.
(January 10, 2015 at 8:08 am)king krish Wrote: Can some one just answer -_-

You just keep dumping claims here and demand everyone entertain you, I start to think you're just a troll. You should consider seriously participating in discussion with more than half a word.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I agree, a word of advice, you are reading some very bad, biased sources. Apologetics either do not understand science, or pretend not to, and use any dishonest tactic in the book to make their case. I suggest reading some material which is from people actually qualified to talk in their fields.

And I'll say it one last time for you... Disproving science does not prove God.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 10, 2015 at 7:41 am)king krish Wrote: 3. do u think he could prove that evolution is false ?
This I can answer.

Yes, he can prove evolution false. Anyone can.
It's just that so far, no one has.
(January 10, 2015 at 7:41 am)king krish Wrote: I have some ques about this scientist

OK, some details here.

1) Don't know what debate.

2) I'm certainly not gonna waste good money on shit. And I don't throw away valuable lifetime for reading shit.

3) Where's his nobel price? I he could prove something false that is regarded as true for the last 150 years, he would already have it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stephen Colbert with Space Archaeologist, Sarah Parcak Minimalist 1 739 January 9, 2016 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla
  The Latest Science From Stephen Hawking Pyrrho 3 1532 August 3, 2015 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: vorlon13