Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Formspring
Formspring
http://www.formspring.me/eilonnwy

Because it's fun. Big Grin
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: Formspring
That does sound fun Tongue

It links to facebook, so maybe I will get more than marginal enjoyment out of that thing yet Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Haha, it is fun. However, I started one yesterday and I have a lot of raunchy and weird questions from randoms, so I'm not sure if I want to keep putting up the link. Big Grin
Yeah. While it is fun, there are trolls that love to troll. My friend had one and got asked about an old girlfriend from years ago.

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
You really didn't answer my question, you let google answer it for you. [Image: beee.gif]
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
LOL, that was the answer.

I just created one: http://www.formspring.me/ah8r
(March 4, 2010 at 10:42 am)Eilonnwy Wrote: Yeah. While it is fun, there are trolls that love to troll. My friend had one and got asked about an old girlfriend from years ago.

My trolls have been rather raunchy. I got one that asked me if someone stuck their finger in their butt and then touched their eye, would they get pink eye. LMAO
(March 4, 2010 at 4:54 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(March 4, 2010 at 10:42 am)Eilonnwy Wrote: Yeah. While it is fun, there are trolls that love to troll. My friend had one and got asked about an old girlfriend from years ago.

My trolls have been rather raunchy. I got one that asked me if someone stuck their finger in their butt and then touched their eye, would they get pink eye. LMAO

Well... would they? Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(March 4, 2010 at 8:45 pm)Saerules Wrote:
(March 4, 2010 at 4:54 pm)Shell B Wrote:

Well... would they? Tongue

My answer was probably, but that is totally based on what I saw in the movie "Knocked Up." My medical knowledge as it pertains to anal is sorely lacking.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Pastor and Formspring Darwinian 1 969 June 30, 2010 at 8:16 am
Last Post: Eilonnwy