Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pastor and Formspring
The Pastor and Formspring
Just discovered these 'questions' on my formspring from the Pastor and thought I would share.

SHARE AND ENJOY...

Did some over zealous bible thumpers steal your sense of humor? I told you that I was a an Atheist. I'm an old school Greaser/Guirar player from Chicago, Here's a link to some of my stuff. http://www.acousticguitarcommunity.com/p...arryButler.

I've got a great sense of humour thank you, the fact that I don't share yours is simply due to the fact that I'm not a child anymore.

Pfft, you banned me so quick that I didn't have a chance to explain what was up. I went to hit post that last message and oh look..Banned. On top of that you guys called that it with the joke. Whatever....

First impressions are quite important and yours was so infantile that a ban was the only sensible thing to do.

I can't get over how gullible you are. my Pastor Davis Yuku profile is a fucking fake too. Seriously look up "Satire" in the dictionary and head over to the Landover Baptist Forums to learn what's up. You should stop taking yourself so fucking seriously.

Well, perhaps if you didn't behave like a socially inept 10 year old you wouldn't be treated like one.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: The Pastor and Formspring
And did we not say to him it doesn't matter if he's a poe? Trollin' is trollin.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pastor Stephen Anderson wants non-heterosexuals dead. IanHulett 44 8119 July 15, 2015 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: IanHulett
  Retired Pastor's Autobiography and detailed abuse by organized relgion. bladevalant546 4 946 August 5, 2014 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: bladevalant546
  Man rams church, chases down pastor, beats him to death with electric guitar... Tino 9 2513 October 31, 2012 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Formspring Eilonnwy 9 2389 March 5, 2010 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Shell B