Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPhone, Religious views
iPhone, Religious views
Anyone else view this site on an iPhone in full website mode?

Those that have long sentences in their religious view are not able to read or give kudo's to.

This is what I see

[Image: image_zps71278859.jpg]

[Image: image_zps3b5cf965.jpg]

Is there a setting that will truncate the religious views?

I know this is off topic and apologize

RE: iPhone, Religious views
(January 21, 2015 at 2:33 pm)h4ym4n Wrote: I know this is off topic and apologize

You could have just put it in the Questions, Problems, Suggestions, and Feedback subforum. I don't know how to answer your question. There might be a way to universally shrink things (i.e. zoom out) but that will probably make the text too small to easily read.
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
(January 21, 2015 at 2:40 pm)Darkstar Wrote:
(January 21, 2015 at 2:33 pm)h4ym4n Wrote: I know this is off topic and apologize

You could have just put it in the Questions, Problems, Suggestions, and Feedback subforum. I don't know how to answer your question. There might be a way to universally shrink things (i.e. zoom out) but that will probably make the text too small to easily read.

Thanks and sorry.

Mods please move?

It shall be done.

ETA: not by me tough, I caught a ninja in the corner of my eye, a tentacled ninja.
(January 21, 2015 at 2:44 pm)LastPoet Wrote: It shall be done.

ETA: not by me tough, I caught a ninja in the corner of my eye, a tentacled ninja.

That's right, bitches. Imma faster than you. :p
I turned off "Display posts in Classic Mode" in your options. Should be better.

I don't think we've kept the style sheets for classic mode updated, I would not recommend using that setting.
Much better.

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thread views. paulpablo 13 1701 August 13, 2016 at 5:05 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Religious views Drich 2 1373 February 10, 2015 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Drich
  "Religious views"? Tea Earl Grey Hot 2 1451 May 24, 2014 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Make Religious Views Wrap? John V 3 1957 November 1, 2012 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Stealth skin - Religious views Arivaderchi 24 7113 February 5, 2010 at 9:06 am
Last Post: tackattack