Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of my state's ignorant congress critters
One of my state's ignorant congress critters
Admittedly a new guy, but he shouldn't be in public office (in my opinion) if he doesn't know judges can't answer questions on how they will rule. He plans to try it again next year, with some tweaking to get around judicial ethics.

http://www.thestate.com/2015/01/27/39538....html?rh=1
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
RE: One of my state's ignorant congress critters
Holy fuck!

Seriously?

How do these people remember to breathe?
Dying to live, living to die.
What should happen is he would need to prove god exists first if god doesn't he can't get his bill passed.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(January 28, 2015 at 4:05 pm)Beccs Wrote: Holy fuck!

Seriously?

How do these people remember to breathe?

Cozi
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
As far as I know, judges can't decide anything according to the all mighty's will.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

good for him! None of this P/C p-footing around a subject.
Yup. The guy is a drippy class fuckhead. No doubt about that.

He probably is one of those morons who professes to love the fucking constitution without knowing fuckall about what is in it.
I don't know where Drips has been lurking, but there's not much "PC p-footing" on this forum either.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
I've found a big part of the problem:
Quote:As the oldest of six raised and educated at home by Christian parents, I was exposed at an early age to David Barton, a historian and founder of Wallbuilders.
http://jonathonhill.com/about/tea-party/
(January 28, 2015 at 4:36 pm)Drich Wrote: good for him! None of this P/C p-footing around a subject.

I guess it's time to play the game "Stupid or Trolling?"
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oh no, not another new topic! About a former atheist state mcolafson 7 2241 October 6, 2016 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Ignorant apologetics aside, your god does not exist. Foxaèr 10 2512 April 16, 2016 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  How would you suggest going about dealing with an ignorant extended family member GoHalos1993 21 3743 January 1, 2016 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Christianity even with Jesus is ignorant about some stuff of the old Coreni 11 3816 June 24, 2015 at 11:31 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Illinois bible colleges: "We shouldn't have to follow state standards because bible!" Esquilax 34 7449 January 23, 2015 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Ignorant Xtian Fuckheads in Arkansas Minimalist 28 6496 June 20, 2014 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: zanOTK
  Anyone seen this movie "Red State" yet? (Yuck.) Whateverist 7 2864 February 27, 2014 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Chad32
  Are you for or against the separation of church and state? smax 239 64237 April 24, 2013 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  The Finnish state church is dying.. Kayenneh 30 9493 March 14, 2013 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Kountze cheerleaders happily breaking down the barrier between church and state. Ziploc Surprise 14 5459 September 27, 2012 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Cyberman