Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Signature
My New Signature
This is my new signature.
The only reason this thread exists is so that this image has a URL so i con put it in my signature.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys" - P.J. O'Rourke

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success." - Christopher Lasch

RE: My New Signature
Did it have to be a BMP? I'd appreciate it if you used a JPG or PNG as I don't want people downloading 333KB extra content off my server every time one of your posts is in a thread. I'm fine with people having their signature stored on this server, but not if it's excessively big.
Sorry, ill convert it.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys" - P.J. O'Rourke

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

what's wrong with text... as that's all it is??
(March 12, 2010 at 4:50 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: what's wrong with text... as that's all it is??

Too many words.

I could just increase the limit...
Whatever works best for you.

It actually isn't text... it is a picture of some text.

If he were to write every letter in that image, it would take less space... but it would also likely take a lot more time on his part (and perhaps the text limit wouldn't allow it).
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Umm, that has been established, and is the whole point of the thread.

BTW, thanks Adrian, or whoever converted that to text for me.

No problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Foxaèr 2 336 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Signature Appreciation Week Rhondazvous 28 2802 December 30, 2016 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: c172
  New Signature Foxaèr 0 332 November 15, 2016 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Signature Appreciation! rexbeccarox 54 4830 June 4, 2016 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Pick My Signature ThePinsir 16 3387 March 17, 2014 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: My imaginary friend is GOD
  My New Signature RonaldReagansGhost666 19 5183 March 14, 2013 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: RonaldReagansGhost666
  Whose signature is best? (AF.ORG only) Angrboda 22 4509 October 15, 2012 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Signature KeiranD96 9 1996 September 10, 2011 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  Signature help KeiranD96 9 1766 September 10, 2011 at 8:08 am
Last Post: KeiranD96
  Signature Request? British_Atheist 8 2200 June 15, 2010 at 9:04 am
Last Post: British_Atheist