Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whose signature is best? (AF.ORG only)
Whose signature is best? (AF.ORG only)

What is your favorite signature of another AtheistForums.org member? (A current or past sig of a current AFO member)

Do not submit your own sig. Screen caps are generally preferrred, although straight text or a link to the user's post will work, too.

Try to be parsimonious; one sig is preferred, no more than three, please.

You can state your reasons, of course.

(If you can't screen cap, but want to, PM the info to me and I will do the cap and host its image.)

I don't have a rule or method for picking a winner yet, but I'll figure that out.

One might say Cinjin has been stuffing the ballot box. That's okay. He deserves whatever credit he deserves for his excellent artwork.

Am I missing something? If not, then proceed....

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
RE: Whose signature is best? (AF.ORG only)
What? Of course I like my own best! But alright, if I have to pick someone else's, I say my vote goes to Annik. I like the colors and the layout of it. Smile

[Image: 321Annik.png]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I like everything Cinjin has done. I'm being entirely honest when I say I can't pick one. I'm partial to mine, of course.

I like his Shell B and the new Kayenneh, especially Keyenneh's. The colors are arresting, and grab you and pull you in, and yet are very warm, comforting, and smell of interesting things of days of yore.

But neither is my pick. I haven't thought about it yet. But yes, Cinjin does some very fine work. I wish I had skill and creativity like that.

Mine at the moment is very busy. That will have to change once we get Halloween done. I don't want to lose Bing-bing in the center, but she just takes up too much room to allow me to balance the elements.
Still, the "whole of the law" quote is integral to my ethical theories atm, so I hate having to lose it. I may change it to pure text. (Or I just might lose all but Uma.)

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I don't want to step on anyone's toes, so I'll sit this out. I appreciate someone throwing mine stuff into the mix. I actually want to change it, I just haven't had time to work on a new set.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
I'm personally biased towards the pink one he made me for Valentine's Day season, but Kay's is quite beautiful and makes me want to beg Cin for an upgrade on my basic SummerQueen one.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I really like the signatures with imagery and for me it improves the experience of using the forum by breaking up what would to a large part be just blocks of text. So I have to thank those of you who bother about such things. It is impossible to say which is best as the criteria for choosing would have to be which most reflects the poster's personality, so all I can do is thank you all.
Yeah, Summer. I think I need a new one too. The scales don't fit me anymore.
Ciiiiiiijin....could we get us a couple'a new sigs for a couple'a forum hotties? [bats eyelashes]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
*wiggles butt*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 622 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Am I the only one who hasn't reset their clocks for Daylight Savings yet? Angrboda 5 286 November 24, 2020 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Foxaèr 2 339 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The only wine I like..... Brian37 21 1223 March 10, 2019 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Certified mensa (no womensa) geniuses only need apply. ignoramus 14 1220 December 5, 2018 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Solipsism threads should only have one post. Gawdzilla Sama 14 1340 August 11, 2018 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Joods
  The only gun anyone should ever own Foxaèr 10 1632 May 20, 2018 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Star Trek Fans on AF.org vulcanlogician 66 4558 March 8, 2018 at 6:54 am
Last Post: GUBU
  For the GUYS only here... A quick poll... Joods 102 7121 March 8, 2018 at 6:52 am
Last Post: Joods
  Atheistforums.org sucks... FirstPoet 20 2659 December 24, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Brian37