Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My blog
My blog
I'm just getting started with it, but I thought I'd share it with you guys. Feedback welcome!

http://robvalue.wix.com/atheism
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: My blog
Looks like you have a good foundation. It's a good primer for the uninitiated. Congrats on the step.
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
Epicurus
Thanks very much Smile

Yeah, I think I'll try and build it into a foundation to help fill in the gaps for those less familiar with all this. I'm gonna work on the formatting and such as I add more content. I'll also add "rants" in particular subjects Smile

And how to keep up your kill count bonus modifier with the standard/ultra chainsaw.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
I'm not familiar with the platform you're using, but, I would use a different page/section for rants. Personally, I like rants, but if you're trying to deconvert anyone, rants may be a turnoff. If you don't care, they're funny as hell and add personality and flair. I know I'll be following your blog.
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
Epicurus
Thanks for the feedback, I see what you mean. I was intending to tone them down to be a proper discussion and not just going mental like I do on the forum sometimes. So, just my opinions on an important subject really. What do you think to that idea? I was going to have a particular part of the blog for it, but I suppose it could be entirely seperate.

I thought I'd try and keep the whole thing clean as well Wink

Happy to hear you are interested! I think this could be very good for me, to channel my thoughts and hopefully make me feel better as well.

Index of my best videos
Welcome to the blogosphere! She's a harsh mistress, always demanding more and more just to be satisfied with what she already has. Or something. I'm drunk, so any resemblance to actual sense is purely accidental.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Doesn't load for some reason.
Really? Oh dear that sucks. It's still working for me, is anyone else having problems?

Index of my best videos
So far so good. Smile I like the idea of keeping it clean. Any theist curious enough may be less inclined to turn away.

No problems loading it here.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Thanks Smile Yeah, I better not make it too condescending either. Probably need to remove a bit of sarcasm already from what I wrote. Ill see if I can add some more later. Don't have my laptop so I'll have to see if I can manage it on my iPad.

Index of my best videos

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My New Blog Shining_Finger 9 1482 October 27, 2015 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Losty
  My new blog on Why I'm an Atheist Quasar 2 1503 February 7, 2012 at 1:35 am
Last Post: passionatefool
  Blog Talk Radio - Atheist / Christian Dialogue Tiberius 5 2498 April 27, 2010 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Tiberius