Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conservative Pundits Suspiciously Quiet
Conservative Pundits Suspiciously Quiet
The Conservative commentators and media are quick to mention the persecution and slaughter of Christians in the Middle East and Africa at the hands of Muslims (and, of course, to wail, whine and gnash their teeth about the "persecution" they're facing in the West).

But, I've noticed, they, and many other media outlets, are not condemning, or even mentioning, the slaughter of Muslims in Africa and elsewhere ate the hands of Christian militias

Linky

I wonder why that is?

I know there are those who will say those aren't real Christians and other such nonsense, so please, save us from such empty claims
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Conservative Pundits Suspiciously Quiet
(February 12, 2015 at 3:51 pm)Beccs Wrote: The Conservative commentators and media are quick to mention the persecution and slaughter of Christians in the Middle East and Africa at the hands of Muslims (and, of course, to wail, whine and gnash their teeth about the "persecution" they're facing in the West).

But, I've noticed, they, and many other media outlets, are not condemning, or even mentioning, the slaughter of Muslims in Africa and elsewhere ate the hands of Christian militias

Linky

I wonder why that is?

I know there are those who will say those aren't real Christians and other such nonsense, so please, save us from such empty claims

Because there are only 2 kinds of christains when asked what distinguished cult of Jesus from the cult of Muhammud when both are given chances to act out without restraint.

1. the sheeps who lie to themselves, and

2. the would be wolves who lie to others.

Just saying.
It doesn't fit the narrative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUSsEqOXYbw

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Quote:I wonder why that is?

Because they are lying scumbags.
Because they see Muslims as outsiders and rival theists. They don't dislike Islam for the same reasons atheists do, they dislike Islam because it's a wrong religion
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

And they'll continue to not condemn it or even speak of it because it would suggest that Christians are capable of barbaric behavior as well. Who'd have thought it? It's the same shit, different day with the media though. Look at the Bosnian war. The media was quick to identify Muslims simply as "Muslims" but the extremist Catholic and Orthodox forces were referred to as a nationality (Serbs or Croats) rather than as physical embodiments of their dogma. These forces were responsible for mass murder and wanton destruction, but the media refused to ever acknowledge that they were Christian extremists.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin
(February 12, 2015 at 3:51 pm)Beccs Wrote: The Conservative commentators and media are quick to mention the persecution and slaughter of Christians in the Middle East and Africa at the hands of Muslims (and, of course, to wail, whine and gnash their teeth about the "persecution" they're facing in the West).

Linky

I wonder why that is?

Or even christian terrorism its just as bad as isis but they won't say anything and they never will say anything because you know christianity is a sparkling white clean religion Dodgy
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Schisms of the Abrahamic religion trading massacres is unevenly reported by all sides.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

It is very easy to point to another group and make them the bad guys.
I assume most christians don't want to know that people from their religion are just as shitty and disrespectful, it makes it more difficult to point the finger at others.
(February 13, 2015 at 9:30 am)Aisha Wrote: It is very easy to point to another group and make them the bad guys.
I assume most christians don't want to know that people from their religion are just as shitty and disrespectful, it makes it more difficult to point the finger at others.

Some know in fact everyone knows of the kkk need i say more and yes they are as christian as christians could get on a scaled of 0 to some guy nailed on a cross.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is so quiet GrandizerII 276 25030 February 15, 2018 at 4:49 am
Last Post: GodisintheTV