Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commit Suicide, prose in paragraph.
Commit Suicide, prose in paragraph.
Commit Suicide,

I hate myself, I should kill myself, with all the horrors I commit. My delusions of self importance, my mental illness builds into the pyre of cruelty. I am the barbarity of our migrant past, prior to Cuneiform writing. My childish paintings of animals on cave walls. My futile monuments that will erode as well. How arrogant of me to think I am the only or first to feel pain. Stabbing and gutting girls and babies in the false hope that the spilling of blood will gain favor from a nothingness.

Now maybe if I stop worshiping animals, and make them human, that will fix things. But it does not. Then I take my selfishness and streamline it thinking this monotheistic anthropomorphism is any less of a placebo. I hate myself, because my sacrifice isn't altruistic but nothing more than circling the wagons. I need to commit suicide because I am not worthy of the stewardship beyond my own bias.

No more love of blood, no more magic of blood, be it animal or human, polytheistic or monotheistic. DIE you vile concept, stop dwelling in me, I will force you to commit suicide by accepting the flicker you are that Sagan is screaming from his grave about.

Commit suicide delusion, whatever that harsh truth is, so that your only death gives way to reality to make better this finite ride.

Prose also post #562 hosted at Rational Responders here....http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31771?page=11
RE: Commit Suicide, prose in paragraph.
Once I spawned in Хельм just north of Березино. All my friends were in Электрозаводск. Soon after I found myself a 7.62x51 pistol and some ammo. I hit F11 and slumped down onto my knee's placing the barrel through my characters skull. I hit left mouse button.

The screen goes black.

You are dead.
To be clear it is metaphor for getting rid of the idea of being the center of the planet and universe. The loathing of the dark side of our species evolution.
I liked mine better.
Hey anyone got the link to the group poetry link here, I cant seem to find it.
What do you mean? There is a thread on poetry here: http://atheistforums.org/thread-21392.html
Thank you my minion, you have done well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (The) Suicide Squad Foxaèr 9 938 August 9, 2021 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye