Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victoria Jackson outdoes herself
Victoria Jackson outdoes herself
I know. I know. It's a guilty pleasure. It's a complete waste of time. I'm watching the latest train wreck put on by the not-quite-has-been-because-she-never-really-was former failed SNL comedienne Victoria Jackson as she tries to gain attention and claw her way out of irrelevancy.

It's wrong to give her any attention, I know, but she's really outdone herself this time. And this is saying a lot.

Victoria Jackson: We know Obama is a Muslim because he supports gay marriage and abortion rights.

http://crooksandliars.com/2015/02/victor...-muslim-he

Quote:When host Steve Malzberg asked Jackson about her latest music video, “There’s a Muslim Living in the White House,” Jackson said Obama “doesn’t act like a Christian at all” and is probably a Muslim since he “supports abortion and same-sex marriage.”

Because Muslim governments around the world are known for their progressive stances on gay rights and the woman's right to control her own body.

I'm sorry. It's like a train wreck. I can't look away.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
RE: Victoria Jackson outdoes herself
Her brain has fallen out and she still talks. It's a medical miracle!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Welcome back!

She was snubbed for good reason. It's difficult to comment on the amount stupidity coming from her, other than to point and say "Stupid".
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(February 22, 2015 at 6:18 pm)Alex K Wrote: Her brain has fallen out and she still talks. It's a medical miracle!

[Image: 3364680+_c3d8db59e91904d5befda860b56941b9.jpg]
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
The two tell-tale signs of being a muslim: progressive worldview and stern fundamentalism.

Well, makes sense to me! Rolleyes
There are some Muslims who support LGBT and pro-choice laws, but they are the exception.

As a general rule assuming Islam is pro-LGBT and pro-choice is an irrational statement
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

And he's a Nazi because he likes hip hop music.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

(February 22, 2015 at 6:43 pm)Alex K Wrote: And he's a Nazi because he likes hip hop music.

And because he's Jewish. Anti-semitic bast- wait.
Exactly. And he's.... REPUBLICAN

Now I'm confused

(February 22, 2015 at 6:45 pm)Alex K Wrote: Now I'm confused

It's very simple, my friend: Obama is a Jewish muslim nazi Republican who supports gay marriage and abortion and listens to hip hop AND is an illuminati reptilian. It makes perfect sense!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why wasn't Trump destroyed like Michael Jackson? WinterHold 11 1262 January 2, 2020 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Honest Abe. Stonewall Jackson. Jack the Zipper. Fireball 22 2060 December 5, 2017 at 12:48 am
Last Post: Fireball