Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
In one of the gun nut threads there is a story about a 3 year old who killed himself with mommy's gun. In that story was this comment:

Quote:"Let these people know I'm praying for them. These days people need prayers, even if you don't know them," said Brenda Mayo, a neighbor of the grieving family.

No. What those people needed was a gun safe. Prayers don't do shit, you asshole.
RE: BULLSHIT
(March 1, 2015 at 12:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote: No. What those people needed was a gun safe. Prayers don't do shit, you asshole.

Or not having a piece in the first place.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Hey, its fucking Texas, man. Now you're asking for a miracle!
I suggested that the administration give a tax deduction on gun safes as their use protects the greater society on a gun forum, and they swamped me with "Hell no! Keep the Guvmit outa my business!"
Find the cure for Fundementia!
BULLSHIT
What gun forum was that? Hell I'd be happy to get a tax deduction on anything.
(March 1, 2015 at 2:02 pm)Brakeman Wrote: I suggested that the administration give a tax deduction on gun safes as their use protects the greater society on a gun forum, and they swamped me with "Hell no! Keep the Guvmit outa my business!"

How would that be government getting into their business? They have to pay taxes anyway so why not get a tax break for something that they should purchase anyway?
(March 1, 2015 at 1:34 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Hey, its fucking Texas, man. Now you're asking for a miracle!
It is against Texas law to have an unlocked gun around children or the mentally challenged.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
(March 1, 2015 at 2:02 pm)Brakeman Wrote: I suggested that the administration give a tax deduction on gun safes as their use protects the greater society on a gun forum, and they swamped me with "Hell no! Keep the Guvmit outa my business!"

But this would only advantage people with guns and help them keep their family safe.

Do the words "gun" and "government" in the same paragraph produce such a knee jerk reaction that they effectively argue against their own best interests no matter what?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(March 1, 2015 at 2:29 pm)IATIA Wrote: It is against Texas law to have an unlocked gun around children or the mentally challenged.
emphasis mine.

So it's illegal to have an unlocked gun in Texas? Tongue
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Gun locks are a thing and all weapons should be unloaded and locked and put up for safety.
Prayers don't do shit logical actions and precautions do.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can believing in bullshit be a good thing? Phatt Matt s 54 10658 April 7, 2014 at 11:45 am
Last Post: tor
Video George Carlin - Religion Is Bullshit Judas BentHer 20 6672 August 5, 2011 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist
  sry but THIS IS BULLSHIT Red_Baron 35 6577 April 25, 2011 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen