Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 10:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God for a day
Star 
God for a day
Believe it or not. The holiest of all gods is actually watching this thread. On the second day after the seventh night from the tenth moon following the last of these post, he will grant a random person all of his powers for a whole day.

All you have to do to join the raffle is to explain what you will do with these powers. Will you make wold peace, feed the hungry and make flowers grow on rainbows? Or wil you release the demons from hell, enslave the people and make them suffer because you can? Tell us about it.
RE: God for a day
I'll kill everyone. They're bugging me.
(March 4, 2015 at 6:29 pm)Void Wrote: Believe it or not. The holiest of all gods is actually watching this thread. On the second day after the seventh night from the tenth moon following the last of these post, he will grant a random person all of his powers for a whole day.

I think my odds are better at Powerball. Besides, I don't need to be God for a day -- especially if every day I can be a nouveau riche asshole demi-god who made his money the old fashioned way: undeservedly.

*Remembers he needs to buy a lottery ticket on the way home*
First thing, bitchslap my followers for what they do in my name.
Dying to live, living to die.
Personally, I think I'd put a spell so that everyone had to talk the truth, whatever they'd say. Then I'd grab a bag of chips and watch the show.
I will eliminate bigotry, give everyone bountiful life so that poverty is eradicated, and give everyone a Gibson SG that they will either learn to play, or suffer Hellfire.

eta: Also, I will grant drummers brains.

(March 4, 2015 at 6:29 pm)Void Wrote: Believe it or not. The holiest of all gods is actually watching this thread. On the second day after the seventh night from the tenth moon following the last of these post, he will grant a random person all of his powers for a whole day.

All you have to do to join the raffle is to explain what you will do with these powers. Will you make wold peace, feed the hungry and make flowers grow on rainbows? Or wil you release the demons from hell, enslave the people and make them suffer because you can? Tell us about it.

Do I get omniscience along with his omnipotence?!? If so, I'll fix everything he was too fucking stupid to fix himself so that all people can live happy, healthy productive lives. And, I'll do it without the band-aid fix of having someone nail my firstborn to a tree.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
I'm with Norm.

Fuck 'em all.
I'd do what any sensible tin pot dictator would.
I'd eliminate the competition and establish my position for (eternal) life.
So how, exactly, does God know that She's NOT a brain in a vat? Huh
I'm giving everyone free space heaters to keep themselves warm in the blizzard of all blizzards that I'll be sending shortly afterwards!
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza