Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oh my goodness this woman
oh my goodness this woman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3mDLsyn6ns

I can't tell if she's for real or not but oh my goodness it gives me so much life

Durk sahded!

I love the "yaaaas, YAAAAAASSSS!!!" at about 45 seconds in, ironically she sounds like a gay Lady Gaga fan there
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

RE: oh my goodness this woman
What the living fuck did I just see???
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

My reaction too the first time I saw it hahaha

"In Jesus name I pray! ... dork-sahded!"

No... I can't with this bitch

I just can't with this. I'd laugh so much if I was there I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face hehehehe
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Yeah, I saw that some time ago. Actually I was looking for this video at some point to illustrate the sheer madness religion can cause. Because that's what it is, madness, plain and simple.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
That poor wee girl on the sofa looks absolutely terrified.

Heart breaking.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
To be honest I just think it's funny.

I can't take her seriously, every time she opens her mouth I laugh at her.

- Maryam Namazie

(March 26, 2015 at 6:37 am)NuclearJaguar Wrote: To be honest I just think it's funny.

I can't take her seriously, every time she opens her mouth I laugh at her.

But people like this are lawmakers too. They just manage to hide the madness under a thin veil of acceptable behavior, but it's there and it comes to the surface time and time again.
LOL I remember this happening. A bit of background. This is from an American TV show called Wife Swap. Basically, you have two families paired up that are complete opposites with each other. You take the wives from each family and "swap" them for a week. Each wife leaves a "manual" for the other wife as to how they run their home, what they do, rules of the house etc.

The idea of the show is not only for each wife to see how their opposite lives, but to try and teach their "new family" about how they live. It can get quite interesting if you're in to that sort of thing.

Either way - this particular woman made national news because of this scene in the show. She went off her flippin rocker in this episode.

Thanks for bringing back the memories! I needed a good laugh this morning.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(March 26, 2015 at 6:47 am)Judi Lynn Wrote: LOL I remember this happening. A bit of background. This is from an American TV show called Wife Swap. Basically, you have two families paired up that are complete opposites with each other. You take the wives from each family and "swap" them for a week. Each wife leaves a "manual" for the other wife as to how they run their home, what they do, rules of the house etc.

But then it's probably fake. These shows run on German tv too and it's an open secret they're what is called scripted reality. So these people, although not being professional actors, get a script to act out certain scenes.
(March 26, 2015 at 6:50 am)abaris Wrote:
(March 26, 2015 at 6:47 am)Judi Lynn Wrote: LOL I remember this happening. A bit of background. This is from an American TV show called Wife Swap. Basically, you have two families paired up that are complete opposites with each other. You take the wives from each family and "swap" them for a week. Each wife leaves a "manual" for the other wife as to how they run their home, what they do, rules of the house etc.

But then it's probably fake. These shows run on German tv too and it's an open secret they're what is called scripted reality. So these people, although not being professional actors, get a script to act out certain scenes.

It might be fake, but judging from how this woman behaved, they probably just told her to amp up her religious nut talk a bit to add some excitement to the show. Then again... if this is how she acts in real life... I think some therapy might be in order.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Loving this woman! Foxaèr 0 333 February 3, 2017 at 2:28 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Acoustic goodness. The Grand Nudger 1 890 August 26, 2011 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Cinjin