Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview with a Teabagger
Interview with a Teabagger
My brother made this short video recently that I thought fit quite well. Yes my family is a bit peculiar. It is a little offensive so watch at you own risk. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbpV6QHmEH8
binnyCoffee
RE: Interview with a Teabagger
Not a very convincing teabagger. He was far too polite. Smile

I still wonder why the conservative party named this group of people after a sexual act though.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Next is the salad tossers.

I'll tell my brother the next time not to be such a polite teabagger. He told me his next video will be about christians. Should be interesting.
binnyCoffee
The conservative party (I guess you meant Republicans) didn't have anything to do with the "tea party" movement. It was born out of independents and libertarians who come from both parties.

The term "tea bag" came from some moron's banner, which said "Tea Bag Movement" or something, not knowing it was a sexual term. Of course, that then became the anti-tea party movement's slogan against them.
No way that dude is real.
what is a "Teabagger" exactly? Over here if you're teabagging you're lowering your balls into someones mouth repeatedly, like dipping a tea bag.
(March 27, 2010 at 12:39 am)theVOID Wrote: what is a "Teabagger" exactly? Over here if you're teabagging you're lowering your balls into someones mouth repeatedly, like dipping a tea bag.

We'll you learn something new every day.

Why would you repeatedly dip a tea bag? you must let it sit so the flavour seeps out.

You Americans no nothing of our noble beverage..

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

theVOID ain't American, he's a Kiwi.
ain't?
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ain't

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brother Nathanael interview CatholicDefender 13 3007 September 5, 2017 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  my interview with skyzthelimi7 dj-hato 0 714 January 15, 2013 at 8:30 am
Last Post: dj-hato
  James Randi - Epic Interview Cyberman 2 1448 September 23, 2011 at 4:42 am
Last Post: ElDinero
  Does anyone know where I can view Richard Dawkins' Interview of Ted Haggard darkwolf176 10 5308 April 16, 2010 at 3:51 am
Last Post: lukec
  Father George Coyne Interview (1/7) - Richard Dawkins fr0d0 1 3805 April 2, 2010 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Interview with insurgents in Iraq Dotard 0 1146 February 16, 2010 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Dotard
  Recent NPR interview I totally relate/agree with the person being interviewed. Dotard 5 2237 December 23, 2009 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Recent Interview on Stephen Colbert Eilonnwy 5 2346 August 19, 2009 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Eilonnwy
  Dan Dennett interview. Edwardo Piet 0 1554 December 14, 2008 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet