Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brace Yourselves...
Brace Yourselves...
[Image: NmatCGF.jpg]

Wink

I'm such a tease.
RE: Brace Yourselves...
Yay? Or !
I can't tell whether you're joking or serious and it's killing me lol
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
YAY! I'm a hollow, hollow man without my points to tell me people like me.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
If only it weren't April Fool's Day.
Omg lol
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I told you guys, NO KUDOS FOR YOU!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Sx8XkPHik
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Yay!!! kudos!!!

I... I mean, so...so what? What are kudos?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Oh hell... I'm going to get laid. Maybe by the time I come back we'll have these things called kudos.
Ihr seid alle Schweine! Es wird keine kudos geben!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition