Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gun Nut Wet Dream
Gun Nut Wet Dream
http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4fb...nstalled=0
RE: Gun Nut Wet Dream
I jizzed myself.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Min. How many guns do you own?
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
I have several muzzle-loaders.

Like this French Charleville:

[Image: inventedbythefrench_musket_article.jpg]
I expected as much.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
I was in it for the history....not the delusion of being fucking rambo.
(April 11, 2015 at 10:05 pm)Polaris Wrote: Min. How many guns do you own?

Your point
ALL PRAISE THE ONE TRUE GOD ZALGO

Beautiful.  Good condition?
(got the treph bayonet as well...usually the first thing that gets lost...or was a spike more common on that model?)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I see nothing beautiful about weapons. It is bad enough that evolution produces violence and sure it is unavoidable to have to defend oneself in reality, but to have a fetish for objects that are used to harm and kill others is sad.
(April 11, 2015 at 11:08 pm)Mothonis Wrote:
(April 11, 2015 at 10:05 pm)Polaris Wrote: Min. How many guns do you own?

Your point

Min comes off as one of those Arizona gun nuts...the ones who say they will survive the apocalypse. Plus, he always points the finger at others when he's most guilty of the same.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-gun media Foxaèr 3 263 October 27, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  World Nut Daily failing The Valkyrie 13 1110 April 3, 2019 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  ...the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow... Autumnlicious 0 1264 October 30, 2012 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  In a nut shell Dotard 1 916 January 18, 2010 at 10:50 am
Last Post: theVOID