Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow
wow
Just thought I'd say that the April fools gag was awesome Adrian. It seems layered on top of the existing structure. I'd be interested in the method you used and how eassy it would be to undue. Great Great.. I was rolling.Worship (large)
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
RE: wow
What April Fool?
Yeah, seconds man. The way all the sections are renamed, and you Avatar is Jesus, but still fucking amazing. I appreciate the joke, you must have put some time into it.

Thanks for the laugh, I forgot it was April fools (or April Fish as it's known here). I have to go get a saftey deposit box and put a dead animal in it.
Everyone has a denomination today. I'm only posting this now to see what mine is.
Anglican?! LOL!
Now Mormon?

Oh I see, random.
This is TOO funny.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
This is on an epic scale

Good work mate.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I like the rotating denomination bit, was just practicing my speaking in tongues when poof! I'm a JW! Great work, thanks for the smiles. Smile)
''Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.'' Robert Oppenheimer
Praise Jesus.
This might attract an unusual amount of christians here today. I'd love to see the looks on their faces tomorrow.
binnyCoffee
I'm literally on the floor laughing at Binny's The Pope is innocent tag and the Mr. Bean pope!

:lol:
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Ich it's still here..
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Halleiugh brethren!!!!

We're all going to heaven now so that we may spend the rest of eternity telling god how wonderful he is.

yay.............
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wow that was hard to find tackattack 5 1831 February 28, 2010 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Dotard